Buyer not responding!!!!

tawsifer

Hi there,
Buyer request for revision. and i was modify the project and send him for preview but the buyer was not responding.
and it's showing 1 days late in revision stage....

is there any problem in my Delivery on time rate and order completion rate for this???
Need this help. suggest me.

image.png.c28a8f32f0a474bb7507cb8b6ee71fc9.png

1 hour ago, tawsifer said:

Hi there,
Buyer request for revision. and i was modify the project and send him for preview but the buyer was not responding.
and it's showing 1 days late in revision stage....

is there any problem in my Delivery on time rate and order completion rate for this???
Need this help. suggest me.

image.png.c28a8f32f0a474bb7507cb8b6ee71fc9.png

You should complete the order with the revised work. If buyers need any further revision they will ask. Maybe the revision you send him to see, its good and he liked. Thanks why he didn't responding. He thought all good while he gets his work done. 

You can complete the order now and this is the best practice. 

Thanks. 

Once an order is delivered initially on time, that's it. It's done. The 'late' mark that shows in revision doesn't matter and ain't count. However, if you revised the work, you were supposed to deliver it using the 'deliver now' button. Do it now and buyer may ask for further revision if they need something modified or it'll be automatically marked 'as complete' in three days if, in case, buyer doesn't respond.  

Archived