Knowledge is not sufficient what you have!

picbuzz

After earning $60k in my Fiverr career I do understand I have very poor knowledge about Fiverr. 

I thought I'm doing great and I know many things of Fiverr. But I am very very wrong! 

My relation with Fiverr about 3 and a half year. After Starting my career over here, I got only a few orders in the first year. I get started getting order like a storming from the 2nd year. I tried to do a good communication with the buyers, tried to reply their message within 2 minutes maximum. Tried to understand their needs and tried to solve as per my knowledge. I thought I am very good on my service (There was nothing to not to think like that, I don't have any bad reviews from buyer. Get only one 2.7 star review and rest all are above 4.7. maximum are 5 star) 

After having a good ratings, I thought I am good and I know many things! But I am wrong! 

Maybe my profile bio, profile description, My profile photo are not good enough what a buyer wanted to see for their first impression! 

I have only 69% rated order. I don't understand why my 31% buyer never leave their feedback once they are very satisfied. They told me in the message but never in the review option.

Please help me for more knowledge about Fiverr. how can I get and where. How to do gig marketing. What is the best practice of gig marketing. 

and also suggest if I should change my gig description, Profile photo, profile bio, profile description, I will grateful to you really. 

Many thanks for your time and consideration. 

Regards, 

It's not a major problem. Sometimes buyers don't know about the review. How important things a review is for the seller!

Here a little bit of a solution, don't know it's will work or not, but you can try!

After submitting you're final delivery, you can tell him, "if you are satisfied with my work, please leave me a potential review. It's the best inspiration for me. Thank you!"
-
Best wishes to you.

12 hours ago, mahbubstudio said:

It's not a major problem. Sometimes buyers don't know about the review. How important things a review is for the seller!

Here a little bit of a solution, don't know it's will work or not, but you can try!

After submitting you're final delivery, you can tell him, "if you are satisfied with my work, please leave me a potential review. It's the best inspiration for me. Thank you!"
-
Best wishes to you.

Thanks for your kind suggestion. I will use your quotes on the delivery message. Instead of this, could you please help me if I need to change anything else? My profile bio, description or etc. I got clicked but the conversion rate is very poor now a days. If any changes can improve my sell, if you could suggest I will grateful to you.. 

Thanks a lot again my Friend. 

Stay safe and healthy. 

Archived