How can I do marketing my gigs For social media?

hanif_reza1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Why don't you take some time to read the many great marketing articles shared on the internet? Then, take that advice, and figure out how you can apply it to the effective marketing of your own gigs. YOU are responsible for learning, and understanding, how to manage your own gigs. YOU are the only person who can make you successful.... and YOU are the only person who can market your gigs (unless you choose to hire someone else to do that for you).

Read articles, learn how, and then apply that advice to your business marketing strategies. 

• Like 9
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shawalshajib said:

You can share your gigs, use 10/10 buyer requests. That's helps in generating impressions.

None of these things raise site impressions. The only way your gig get site impressions, is if someone searches for your gig, and it shows up (for them) in the search results. Sharing gigs, and buyer requests do not increase impressions.

• Like 4
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

None of these things raise site impressions. The only way your gig get site impressions, is if someone searches for your gig, and it shows up (for them) in the search results. Sharing gigs, and buyer requests do not increase impressions.

Thanks' for your feedback, but I do think if I share my gigs on social media platforms and if anyone open the link to see what am I offering then there's is a possibility of increasing impressions and click.

And also fiverr do recommend to sharing gigs on social media. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.f31ad85f65553c3430d3b4396b01f48c.png

Edited by shawalshajib
adding information
  • Like 5

On 4/15/2022 at 5:18 AM, shawalshajib said:

I do think if I share my gigs on social media platforms and if anyone open the link to see what am I offering then there's is a possibility of increasing impressions and click.

No. Like I said, that's not how impressions work. Impressions are a Fiverr search system metric only. So are clicks. You cannot gain an impression, or a click, from outside traffic. You will not gain an impression, or click, by sharing your gigs on social media. 

On 4/15/2022 at 5:18 AM, shawalshajib said:

And also fiverr do recommend to sharing gigs on social media. Thank you.

They do, but that still doesn't mean you'll get any impressions or click from outside traffic. That's not how impressions and clicks work on Fiverr.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

They do, but that still doesn't mean you'll get any impressions or click from outside traffic. That's not how impressions and clicks work on Fiverr.

ok, I can understand your view but now I'm confused.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, shawalshajib said:

ok, I can understand your view but now I'm confused.

Well, it's not my view, it's the truth of how Fiverr works. What confuses you? Perhaps I can offer further clarification.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, shawalshajib said:

now I'm confused.

General Analytics
By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the [Fiverr] homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010750318-Viewing-Gig-statistics

That help?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 4/16/2022 at 3:13 AM, jonbaas said:

I can offer further clarification.

plz do clarify it for me. I'm confused because fiverr is recommending to share gigs on social media and you're saying that this doesn't help. Thank you.

• Like 2