Several weeks without orders or even a message!

shereef_reda

It can be strange, disappointing thing since it had been several days even weeks with no one order or even one message.I put very detailed gig with my experience, I presented a video explaining my gig and a professional photo, I uploaded many works, and there are about 24 great reviews, I put the most used ,and the most popular hashtags, I keep sending buyer requests and my gig field is required.

The results are no orders.

I wanna know how can I resolve that!!!

Is that normal about the freelance field generally?

9 hours ago, shereef_reda said:

It can be strange, disappointing thing since it had been several days even weeks with no one order or even one message.I put very detailed gig with my experience, I presented a video explaining my gig and a professional photo, I uploaded many works, and there are about 24 great reviews, I put the most used ,and the most popular hashtags, I keep sending buyer requests and my gig field is required.

The results are no orders.

I wanna know how can I resolve that!!!

Is that normal about the freelance field generally?

1. Your gig’s exposure is based on your performance on Fiverr compared to the rest of the sellers in your sub-category.

2. Please maintain a quick and timely response to watch messages and communications. Deliver on time without unnecessary revisions. Provide high-quality work on every delivery. Be responsive to your clients' revision requests and always make sure that your buyers leave happy.

3. The Fiverr marketplace is set up to allow every seller the ability to compete. We have created a marketplace for sellers from all over the world. The sky's the limit for those sellers providing the best support to their buyers. Learn more about how to become a top seller on Fiverr, by following these steps:

• Get Noticed
    • Tap into the power of social media by sharing your Gig, and get expert help to grow your impact.

• Get more skills & exposure
    • Hone your skills and expand your knowledge with online courses. You’ll be able to offer more services and gain more exposure with every course completed.
    • Explore Learn
  • Become a successful seller!
    • Watch this free online course to learn how to create an outstanding service experience for your buyer and grow your career as an online freelancer.
    • Watch Free Course

Thank you

Archived