Image change, gig rank loss

sujon10khan

Yes. In my opinion, there will be an effect. Make sure you update your gig image so that it will stand out from other gigs in your category.

Browse through your category and see how you can improve your gig image when compared to your competitors in the search results.

Make sure its professional and eye catching!

Good luck!

Edited by polroti
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, polroti said:

Yes. In my opinion, there will be an effect. Make sure you update your gig image so that it will stand out from other gigs in your category.

Browse through your category and see how you can improve your gig image when compared to your competitors in the search results.

Make sure its professional and eye catching!

Good luck!

Thank you so much

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yes. It is definitely impact on the Gig ranking. Gig samples are the first designs that the customers who are seeking our Gig, used to see. Therefore, if the sample designs in our Gig will able to grab more and more customers to our Gig. So, my opinion is that, the Gig images are able to both  rise and fall our Gig rank.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hasaniwijesingh said:

Yes. It is definitely impact on the Gig ranking. Gig samples are the first designs that the customers who are seeking our Gig, used to see. Therefore, if the sample designs in our Gig will able to grab more and more customers to our Gig. So, my opinion is that, the Gig images are able to both  rise and fall our Gig rank.

thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hasaniwijesingh said:

It is a good idea. thanks

• Like 2