How does it work buyer request?β€‹πŸ€”β€‹

pjdream

Question

Greetings!

I often read here that one of the steps to improve your experience on Fiverr is to send offers to the requests that appear under "Buyer request"

I just don't understand how it works exactly ... many times nothing appears if you click on it, sometimes very few requests appear...

At the top right it is written that "10 requests have been left today", but not often there is nothing.

It Happened that before I clicked on it and a lot of requests came out and while I was writing to one of those people who appeared,

I moved for a moment from the "active" tab to the "sent offers" tab and everything disappeared... and now there is nothing... how is this possible?

A-

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, pjdream said:

I moved for a moment from the "active" tab to the "sent offers" tab and everything disappeared... and now there is nothing... how is this possible?

Because for unleveled sellers the requests get removed when they have had a certain amount offers sent for them by unleveled sellers (I think it was suggested that it's when they've received 10 offers from unleveled sellers, but I don't think Fiverr has confirmed the amount).

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Because for unleveled sellers the requests get removed when they have had a certain amount offers sent for them by unleveled sellers (I think it was suggested that it's when they've received 10 offers from unleveled sellers, but I don't think Fiverr has confirmed the amount).

Β 

But it makes no sense, I have sent very few offers, since they never appear...Β so we can't even talk about annoying spam...

It is suggested by everyone that to make your way on fiverr you have to send offers to buyer requests and then there are limits...

But these limits are not clear....mmmhΒ πŸ€”

7 hours ago, pjdream said:

But it makes no sense, I have sent very few offers, since they never appear..

If you want to see more requests you can refresh the buyer requests page a few times a day and also you could create more gigs in more subcategories.

Once you reach level 1 the requests won't disappear in the way they do now (in level 1 it can show requests for the last 30 days).

Archived