Top clients now on gig thumbnail. Nice!

newsmike

6 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

Did you have many in pending status for a lengthy period of time? I've only had one confirmed. They're struggling to confirm the likes of Credit Suisse as legit, for example. 

I did have one that was pending for months.  I deleted it and replaced it with a different client, and that was approved.  

• Like 7

4 hours ago, enunciator said:

Got the feature but just don't have any noteworthy clientele to list... 😅

That's rather where I am with this. I have a lot of professional buyers and am very happy to work for them, but they're not Amazon or Starbucks impressive. 

I also feel weird bothering them with this type of request for credit as what I do is a rather credit-less thing (i.e. no bylines).

• Like 4
  • Up 1

46 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

How long does the approval process take.

When I initially created my set of clients, it took about 2 weeks to show up, all but the one that was stuck in pending. Then when I deleted the pending one and replaced it with a new client, it appeared immediately as soon as I hit "save." 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ghazanfarabb240 said:

I have just submitted my clients. So should I wait for a week or two or delete them and submit again?

I would wait till some of them show up, them maybe delete any pending.  Not 100% sure how it works. You could also contact CS to ask if they get stuck.

• Like 5