Is there a Fiverr customer support number I can call in regards to my issue?

livlovclark

Question

Hello there,

I currently have an order with a client. I do session vocals for peoples music and tracks as well as song writing on custom orders. My issue is, my current client wants to zoom chat and I thought "great I now have the zoom feature so that shouldn't be a problem" to find out that my zoom call feature has been taken away as my gig falls under the category "Music and Audio" which isn't eligible for the zoom call feature. This leaves me in quite a pickle as I do have zoom meetings with clients every so often and when I asked customer support to see if I could get it back, they gave me the same information that I had read about the new dashboard and zoom call feature on a previous page. So is there an actual human customer support worker I can CALL to get this sorted? opposed to just online? I never really get anywhere with the online support and they don't do much, they just shrug their shoulders every time I have had an idssie

This is going to cause issues for me as I can't go outside the platform as I risk my account getting banned. I am really annoyed they removed this feature from my gig as I used it.  😞 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived