Why they didn't denied for few years and only now they denied

larakaplash

I'm confused...there are a LOT of gigs with pictures and even I saw design, downloaded from another source without any changes and place to main gig images... But only now they decided to deny my gig...

It's totally weird. I loved to work with clients from here...

Maybe they decided to deny who will not buy any courses or don't pay for their manager...

I tried to create new gig but they denied again and send me warning! I probably will search for another platform to work...but this is the huge shame! Even creative market give ability to use Canva previews elements...

• Like 5

On 12/8/2021 at 3:07 PM, larakaplash said:

there are a LOT of gigs with pictures and even I saw design, downloaded from another source without any changes

If not today, not tomorrow, their accounts or GIG will also be denied someday. It's just a matter of time that Fiverr caught you first. And just because someone else is doing wrong doesn't give you a license to break the rules.

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

If not today, not tomorrow, their accounts or GIG will also be denied someday. It's just a matter of time that Fiverr caught you first. And just because someone else is doing wrong doesn't give you a license to break the rules.

I understand that but in term of servise they said- you need to have right to use images- Ok but, for example - Canva - They give you the right to sell their product just in case buyer coming back to Canva to work with templates. Also - If I'm not selling photos, but buyesr send me the photo and ask to paste them to templates. They took them from free stock and will use them for personal use...How in this case? Why I don't have ability to use this just only with preview. I don't sell the picture! I only adding them to templates as an example for preview)

Tht'a the reason I find it weird. Especially when at others marketplace you can do it.1522068198_-1.thumb.png.5997dda73df694e98ec224ea8d425069.png