Why they denied gigs if its Canva free????

larakaplash

My gig was denied after few years of job here without any issue!

I changed the photo to gig and they denied my whole gig! I provide a lot of Canva templates and use Canva free images and sometimes I work with clients accounts pro and free and use image from there, but whole design is custom. I've never sold any images on fiverr! Sometimes clients ask to use free stock images as examples and I use them just to show the look. It's PERSONAL use! But fiverr support told me I should give them psd or tiff files to prove this is my job! It's a big shame! How can I give them psd if I provide Canva templates??? Why in this case fiverr give us ability to sell Canva templates??? I'm totally confused about this situation...

Edited by larakaplash
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, larakaplash said:

Why in this case fiverr give us ability to sell Canva templates???

You can sell Canva templates ONLY if you created all graphics for that template yourself. If you used Elements that are in Canva you can sell them. Clients can use Canva for themselves, that is personal use but if you use Canva elements and stock images for your clients that’s already commercial and you can not do that. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You can sell Canva templates ONLY if you created all graphics for that template yourself. If you used Elements that are in Canva you can sell them. Clients can use Canva for themselves, that is personal use but if you use Canva elements and stock images for your clients that’s already commercial and you can not do that. 

Thanks for your help... here is what actually Canva says about it...So I guess Fv place could be more polite with this ones(((

Selling on Canva.png

• Like 1