Fiverr was flagged my account, Need help.

rifatjamann

1 hour ago, rifatjamann said:

so you  mean i hacked the forum ?

critical-ops-we-do-a-little-trolling.gif

No, what @gajuseidiactually meant is that you keep spamming "Welcome to fiverr forum." (yes, just checked your recent replies on all topics) despite of people keep telling you to stop, even on unnecessary topics, where users are seeking to help and instead of you helping them, you just write the same copy-paste. That's cheating the badge system, not hacking.

Edited by arnukas
  • Like 5
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/8/2021 at 6:13 AM, aarontgladiator said:

I personally don't read TOS, because who does?

A lot of Fiverr sellers who want to keep earning and don't want to get banned do, actually.

On 12/13/2021 at 5:37 PM, rifatjamann said:

so you  mean i hacked the forum ?

No, just that you were willing to game the system and get the Grand Master badge by repeatedly spamming the forum. And if you did that, it's perfectly believable that you also broke Instagram's rules (and therefore Fiverr's, as well).

I mean, if spamming Fiverr forum in order to get a meaningless badge is your idea of engagement, you probably do the same on Instagram.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

22 hours ago, arnukas said:

No, what @gajuseidiactually meant is that you keep spamming "Welcome to fiverr forum." (yes, just checked your recent replies on all topics) despite of people keep telling you to stop, even on unnecessary topics, where users are seeking to help and instead of you helping them, you just write the same copy-paste. That's cheating the badge system, not hacking.

Bravo, Bravo! 💐 Someone needs to tell users like OP that their posts are NOT appreciated and a waste of Fiverr Forum space.

This type of Forum user has made the Grand Master badge meaningless!

• Like 5
  • Up 2

23 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

This type of Forum user has made the Grand Master badge meaningless!

Some users who gamed the forum to get to this level have now disappeared, since they realized that it does not benefit their Fiverr account in any way.

Maybe if that effort had been given to building their Fiverr business, by using the useful information that knowledgeable sellers have posted on the forum, they might have something to show for it.

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Maybe if that effort had been given to building their Fiverr business, by using the useful information that knowledgeable sellers have posted on the forum, they might have something to show for it.

But, but, they do have something to show for it! A badge! That does nothing, but still, a badge!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

From the first email screenshot, conclusion drawn:

1. The Fiverr Team flagged your gig. 

2. There is a claim on your gig that you are violating the "claimer's" terms of use. 

3. You didn't respect broader Internet Community and Fiverr asked you to refrain from doing such violations.

Probably, you didn't modified your gig even after receiving the email. Date & Time of the email is not disclosed by you. Any reason? 

I don't think Fiverr will send you 3 emails back to back. They have given you a time to act after the first email arrived. You ignored their email and hence you received other e-mails for violating 3rd party's terms of service/use.

You cannot do anything now except to complete your active orders (if you have) as your account is under review.

On 12/8/2021 at 12:06 AM, rifatjamann said:

I never disobeyed Fiverr rules,

PS: You cannot communicate with users. (Your account is under review) 

Read your emails, various hints already given by the Fiverr Team!!!

Edited by rahulgraphics
  • Like 2
  • Up 1