My Gig ststus

shamsul_bpo

• shamsul_bpo changed the title to First Gigs for new seller

"Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily."

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

The algorithm is kept secret for a reason. 

On 12/7/2021 at 9:02 AM, shamsul_bpo said:

Would it be wise if anyone feel to change / edit Gig title, any negative effect on this ?

There are many arguments on the forums both for and against.

In general, though:

Edit your gig as often as NEEDED, but as little as possible.

Fiverr does verify changes, temporarily removing a gig from the search for that time, and that can sometimes take a few days.

If you have a typo that changes the meaning of your service, for example message/massage, then YES: EDIT. If you want to add the SEO-title option (that's only available after the gig is published anyway): EDIT. If you've accidently stated your price is $5 when it should be $50: EDIT.

If all you want to do is swap two words, (I will make you a beautiful, delicious cake; I will make you a delicious, beautiful cake). It's not worth the downtime if you're relying on the Fiverr search engine.

If your gigs are already doing well, consider holding off on edits. Write them down, but if you wait until your gig is in a slump, the only way to go is up. (Note, there's a Fiverr bug right now that's throwing things off. Wait until that's fixed.)

Lastly, if all your orders are coming from outside Fiverr, or from Buyer's Requests: feel free to edit. You're not relying on Fiverr's search bar anyway, so your placement in the search results doesn't matter.

On 12/7/2021 at 9:02 AM, imagination7413 said:

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

The algorithm is kept secret for a reason.

Got it. Thanks a lot.

On 12/7/2021 at 9:18 AM, imagination7413 said:

There are many arguments on the forums both for and against.

In general, though:

Edit your gig as often as NEEDED, but as little as possible.

Fiverr does verify changes, temporarily removing a gig from the search for that time, and that can sometimes take a few days.

If you have a typo that changes the meaning of your service, for example message/massage, then YES: EDIT. If you want to add the SEO-title option (that's only available after the gig is published anyway): EDIT. If you've accidently stated your price is $5 when it should be $50: EDIT.

If all you want to do is swap two words, (I will make you a beautiful, delicious cake; I will make you a delicious, beautiful cake). It's not worth the downtime if you're relying on the Fiverr search engine.

If your gigs are already doing well, consider holding off on edits. Write them down, but if you wait until your gig is in a slump, the only way to go is up. (Note, there's a Fiverr bug right now that's throwing things off. Wait until that's fixed.)

Lastly, if all your orders are coming from outside Fiverr, or from Buyer's Requests: feel free to edit. You're not relying on Fiverr's search bar anyway, so your placement in the search results doesn't matter.

Thanks a ton. Very clearly explained. Agreed.. Cheers! 

Still I do not see my Gig once I search on buyers mode with keywords. I have published my Gig 16 days back. It seems my target buyers cannot find my Gig once they search my job category, and that is the reason I'm not getting any order. My Impressions and Clicks statistics seems ok. Appreciate advise from experts on Fiverr. 

12 hours ago, shamsul_bpo said:

My Impressions and Clicks statistics seems ok.

If you have impressions on your gigs, then I promise you, people ARE seeing your gigs in the search results.

Remember, what you see in the search results, is NOT what everyone else sees. They see different results, based upon their own unique site metrics.

12 hours ago, jonbaas said:

If you have impressions on your gigs, then I promise you, people ARE seeing your gigs in the search results.

Remember, what you see in the search results, is NOT what everyone else sees. They see different results, based upon their own unique site metrics.

Thanks for your advise. I can understand now.  

Archived