Fiverr's Logo Maker Overview

Logo Maker Team

Fiverr's Logo Maker Overview

Hi, Logo makers 🤗

Here's an overview about our Logo Maker platform, for you to better understand how it works: 

The logo design market is rapidly growing. This is alongside a “Do It Yourself” (DIY) trend which encourages design even more throughout the industry. With Logo Maker, Fiverr has created a new way to purchase a logo, that’s designed by a professional designer, in just a few minutes.

See this article here

• 2 weeks later...

I think this Fiverr service is disrespectful to professional graphic designers. Then people ask why someone charges 300, 400, 500 dollars for a logo. They should also mention that certainly in addition to being a simple tool to use, it will not be of any use to a company because corporate identity is much more complex than putting a symbol and writing the brand name. There are many factors to take into account when creating a brand design and it must be strictly personalized. With these kinds of things they confuse people and generate unfair competition with professional graphic design vendors who offer this service. I do not offer this service on Fiverr for this reason, people are unaware of the work behind the design of a brand and end up paying for a brand design that will not help them reach the audience they need at all.

• 2 months later...
On 22.12.2021 at 14:57, maezma85 said:

Я думаю, что этот сервис Fiverr проявляет неуважение к профессиональным графическим дизайнерам. Потом люди спрашивают, почему кто-то берет 300, 400, 500 долларов за логотип. Они также должны упомянуть, что, безусловно, помимо того, что это простой в использовании инструмент, он не будет иметь никакой пользы для компании, потому что фирменный стиль намного сложнее, чем нанесение символа и написание названия бренда. При создании дизайна бренда необходимо учитывать множество факторов, и он должен быть строго персонализированным. Такими вещами они сбивают людей с толку и создают нечестную конкуренцию с профессиональными поставщиками графического дизайна, которые предлагают эту услугу. Я не предлагаю эту услугу на Fiverr по этой причине, люди не знают о работе над дизайном бренда и в конечном итоге платят за дизайн бренда, который вообще не поможет им достичь нужной аудитории.

I totally agree. I will add that this designer is no better than stock logos, which can be downloaded for free. It is necessary to help inexperienced entrepreneurs, and not try to sell them for cheap something that may harm them, but will not help.

I'm not totally agree, cause every designer that submit the logo on Fiverr Logo Maker is not instantly getting their logo approved.
And also, designer need to think about the concept of the logo.
Yes we are thinking in in front of client need, but when it met with client need, I think it's a very good solution for client to get what they are looking for in just a couple of minutes. Which means let say I design logo A and it's not what client have in mind, then it will not picked up.

So I think, Logo Maker is a good opportunity for both buyer and seller and it's great.

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2021 at 1:57 PM, maezma85 said:

I think this Fiverr service is disrespectful to professional graphic designers. Then people ask why someone charges 300, 400, 500 dollars for a logo. They should also mention that certainly in addition to being a simple tool to use, it will not be of any use to a company because corporate identity is much more complex than putting a symbol and writing the brand name. There are many factors to take into account when creating a brand design and it must be strictly personalized. With these kinds of things they confuse people and generate unfair competition with professional graphic design vendors who offer this service. I do not offer this service on Fiverr for this reason, people are unaware of the work behind the design of a brand and end up paying for a brand design that will not help them reach the audience they need at all.

I am a professional designer and I think that the Logo Maker is a great and fair service that fills an important niche. I've waited for many years for something like that.
I've made logos professionally for more then 10 years and I charge a lot for them. I still make those logos and have no trouble finding clients that wish to spend this much on an high quality unique logo.

But personally wouldn't recommend spending 400-500$ on a logo for a logo to most businesses, especially small ones. And because of that I couldn't work with 90% of my potential clients. You pay this price for originality and most businesses simply don't need a completely original logo that is unique worldwide. A small business needs to be original and unique on it's street or in his city, but it absolutely doesn't matter if some other business in other country uses the same logo. The same applies for online businesses - even if you bought the same logo as other influencer, in the wast internet there is practically no chance that your social circles will ever cross. But because of that concession the clients can now afford a great quality logo from me for almost 10x lesser price.

Before Logo Maker their only option in that situation would be to find a designer that charges 10x less, and you can imagine how much the quality drops. But now I can provide this price for them with my usual level of quality exactly because I can resell the logo multiple times. This makes total sense economically for both of us.

Archived