Can we get the old order page back?

misscrystal

15 hours ago, misscrystal said:

The new order page is very confusing.

Yes it is , also my quick responses are messed up for some reason... I have around 20 and they are showing up completely random on the page , very different from the previous order page. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quick responses are the most frustrating part, trying to find the one you want.  I have about 30 and it takes me five minutes at least to find the one I want, scrolling and hunting through them.

Before I knew where they all were in the mix.  Now there is  no organization at all.

It looks like you can no longer access the entire inbox conversation with the buyer via the order’s page. Such a shame, I loved that feature. You could just deal with everything related to the order without getting distracted with messages from other people. 

You can view the text part now but if you want to see the attachments, you still have to go to inbox. What’s even the point to have “your recent inbox conversations with…” then? Also, having said recent conversations entirely in italics is… a choice. 

Other than that, no complaints from me so far. Apart from the fact that the entire redesign feels kind of needless. 

1 hour ago, lenasemenkova said:

It looks like you can no longer access the entire inbox conversation with the buyer via the order’s page. Such a shame, I loved that feature.

That was unfortunately never the case. You could see a bit of the conversation, but not the entire thing if it went too further back. You would have to go to the chat page if you had more than x messages in the conversation.

36 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

That was unfortunately never the case.

Huh. See, it'd go far enough for me. I've never even noticed that there was a limit before. With the new page I've noticed immediately. 

... also, we can't access the order history with the buyer from the order's page anymore, can we? 

UPD: We can, it’s in DETAILS now.

Archived