"Out of Office" Policy needs to be changed!!

rahulgraphics

Hi Doers,

Fiverr doesn't allow a seller to go "Out of Office" beyond 60 days without sacrificing the level. If a seller hasn't worked in the past 60 days because of his/her unavailability on the platform then it means the seller will loose the current level. The reason behind this is the "Rating". The rating will show as N/A and this will degrade his level status.

Fiverr should work on it. If I am unavailable for work and that is why I have activated the "OOO" mode then this period should be excluded from evaluation as far as the "rating evaluation" is concerned. How is it possible for a seller to maintain a rating of 4.7 or above if he/she is not available for work during the 60 days period? However this period is not static and is ever evolving but generating/getting the same amount of order (volume) is way too difficult when someone is back to work after such period of time and after deactivating the OOO mode. Impressions and other things keeps sleeping even when you are back to work on Fiverr. These things takes too long to wake up. Higher Impressions means the gig is visible higher in search results.

Anyways, this is what I had experienced and I think this policy (rating evaluation during OOO mode) must be changed for sellers. It must be seller friendly.

Best

rahulgraphics  

7 hours ago, aarontgladiator said:

if you haven't completed a single order for 60 days, what's the point of getting the Level 1 or 2 Seller badge?

Well in my case, I was diagnosed with the Dengue and Covid at the same time and was hospitalised for more than 2 weeks and then had a bed rest to cope up with the Fatigue. So wasn't in the condition to work and deliver orders and keep replying to new messages. 😑 

1 minute ago, aarontgladiator said:

if someone's been gone for a very long time, they could be dead

At present, OOO mode is limited to Dec 2023. 

limit.jpg.72970b33f8bb852f8e0a1403db3f8e6f.jpg

7 minutes ago, aarontgladiator said:

placing an order seems a bit like a waste.

One cannot directly place orders with a seller who is on the OOO mode unless there is a "bug".

12 minutes ago, rahulgraphics said:

One cannot directly place orders with a seller who is on the OOO mode unless there is a "bug".

Yes, but once the OOO period runs out, they can, which is why I mentioned what I did above.

12 minutes ago, rahulgraphics said:

Still recovering.... 

Well, I wish you recover soon!

Archived