Fiverr Restricted My Account After I Informed someone about the TOS.

andrewbucks1

Hello all Fiverr sellers and users, I am here to ask you if I am in the wrong or this may be a falsely flagged account.

Recently, I had a buyer asking me if he can buy from me but I'd have to talk to him on discord and if he can pay through cashapp. (US app used to send/receive money)

I told him I can't, stating him the following rules:
1. You cant contact someone outside of Fiverr
2. You can only accept payments here on Fiverr

3 of my messages got under review from the Trust and Safety team because I mentioned "business outside of Fiverr". But all 3 messages got approved.

The next day, i figure out that my account was restricted for "trying to do business outside of Fiverr". I personally believe this was a false mark because Fiverr themself probably though I was doing business outside of Fiverr due to the fact I mentioned it in my messages and 3 messages of mine had to get reviewed because of this topic. Below are the screenshots of the 3 review messages.

Anyone reading this, am I in the wrong? Do you personally think Fiverr will reinstate my account? Or i'm done for? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 12.17.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 12.17.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 12.18.37 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, catwriter said:

For future reference, try to avoid the "outside of Fiverr" phrase. You can say something like "I'm sorry, but everything has to go through Fiverr".

Will do, thank you. Do you personally think Fiverr will reinstate or actually look into this or there just gonna give me the old automated response and such. Thank you for the help.