Today I have got "Collaborator" rank from Fiverr Forum

ruhulamin48

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

Would you please tell me how you benefited it? Also has your order increased? The is that it will not do you any good or any benefited.

I always try to active Fiverr forum Its help me a lot when i search my keyword my gig always show Fiverr first page on first row.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, ruhulamin48 said:

I always try to active Fiverr forum Its help me a lot when i search my keyword my gig always show Fiverr first page on first row.

This has nothing to do with your forum activity.

Posting on the forum does not benefit your Fiverr  account in any way!

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway".

The above is from here: 

Edit: I searched for your gig under On Page SEO using the new seller filter and your gig is on page 7 in the 9th row!

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ruhulamin48 said:

You really need to learn how Fiverr works.  The forum is for fun, it has NOTHING to do with "ranking" your gig, or making sales. So you can relax and spam less. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lloydsolutions said:

This has nothing to do with your forum activity.

Posting on the forum does not benefit your Fiverr  account in any way!

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway".

The above is from here: 

Edit: I searched for your gig under On Page SEO using the new seller filter and your gig is on page 7 in the 9th row!

@ruhulamin48 please read this

• Like 6