Top Clients

isai92

Does anyone know how Fiverr checks the clients we submit in this feature?
I have read the article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404324058513

but I still feel insecure about it because I get contacted by a client but they're not the "big company", they are someone who works for them.

So, should I just ask my client to ask them if I can put their name on my profile as a top client and that's it?

• Like 6

On 12/6/2021 at 12:51 PM, isai92 said:

Does anyone know how Fiverr checks the clients we submit in this feature?
I have read the article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404324058513

but I still feel insecure about it because I get contacted by a client but they're not the "big company", they are someone who works for them.

So, should I just ask my client to ask them if I can put their name on my profile as a top client and that's it?

UPDATE: ...there is no update. I haven't got any answer neither from the forum nor from Customer Support directly (they gave me a standard answer with the general information, which is in the article mentioned above).

I sent my clients a message anyway. I'll just wait for them to tell me it's ok and I'll proceed to try out this feature.

• 5 months later...

I'm currently stuck in the same mess. Customer service responds with generic information.  Are you awaiting approval or have you removed your request to add new top clinets? by the wat, this was my question to CS - " I'm just not sure about one thing: he's a company employee, and I've created some lower thirds for him with his company information. So, can I add him with his working company details, or do I have to engage with the firm directly to add the company or brand as a Top client? " let me know if you can give me some advice on this.  thankyou

• Like 1