I can't find my gig on fiverr first page anymore

stevenfox123

Question

7 answers to this question

Editing/modifying a gig may result in it being temporarily knocked out of the Fiverr algorithm. It should return to an active status within a few days time, normally. If it still doesn't receive any impressions, then checking the status of the gig in the Help & Support page request form can give you an insight if the gig is actually up.

image.thumb.png.22f3d0d4dd24e9844c0b55c6dcf68f17.png

6 minutes ago, stevenfox123 said:

Please does anyone know how i can bring it back to first page.

Gig page location is not permanent and always keeps changing. There's no way to guarantee being placed in a premium first-page spot.

• Like 2

Guest adelouendi

hello guy, I hope everyone's doing great today

Yesterday I found out that my gigs on fiverr just disappeared from search, at first I thought it was one gig but then i figured out that most of them or all of them have disappeared from search results.

I contacted support and they said it could be due to poor performance, while my gig has been doing great ! delivering in time and getting many orders with positive feedback !

please help !

1 hour ago, adelouendi said:

I contacted support and they said it could be due to poor performance, while my gig has been doing great ! delivering in time and getting many orders with positive feedback !

As my success manager said, a lot of people leave great public reviews but poor private feedback. So you can easily end up with the issue you have without even knowing what gig it pertains to and why people rated you like that. I am dealing with the same thing, I didn't have any issues aside from a buyer 4 months ago so... yeah. 

• Like 5

Guest adelouendi
1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

As my success manager said, a lot of people leave great public reviews but poor private feedback. So you can easily end up with the issue you have without even knowing what gig it pertains to and why people rated you like that. I am dealing with the same thing, I didn't have any issues aside from a buyer 4 months ago so... yeah. 

22 minutes ago, faiqaali152 said:

This is completely ok! This is fiver's algorithm after sometime they reciprocate the gig to promte new sellers. 

but do you think it's fair that they make my gigs completly disappear from search ? how can I get orders now ?

Guest adelouendi
1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

would my gig appear in search again anytime soon ? wand what can I do that would help to make it appear again ? as I said it didn't just change position but it completely disappeared from search results