Is the fiverr Best platform?

Guest aamirkhan4567

• 7 months later...
Guest aamirkhan4567

Please guide me anyone by commenting bellow I am WordPress expert but not receiving orders. I was offline last 4 month.

You might be able to see the answer to your question in the Fiverr Experience Forum. I think there was a discussion there (or the Fiverr Seller Tips). How long have you been back on the site? If you're not receiving orders, were you receiving orders before? If so, maybe you have to review your gig now and "adjust". In any case, if you're an experienced Seller and you were getting orders before with decent reviews (and no TOS violations), it probably won't take you too long to get back into the "groove" of things. 

Much success! 

Angela 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @aamirkhan4567,

It's really hard to get that first order, but it is possible if you are willing to put in the work. Doing business is more than simply updating a profile picture. You also have to do research to find out how to connect with your customers.

WordPress development is a very competitive category and your gig looks very generic. It  doesn't stand out from the crowd. Try to find ways to make your gig look different and attractive to your buyers so that they will click on it and want to order from you.

I also wouldn't offer unlimited revisions or 3 months of unlimited technical support. That's only asking for trouble. 

Guest aamirkhan4567

Last month few months I left my fiverr account because I was teaching my students and Now I an back on fiverr I am not getting orders. Can anyone help me or recognize issues?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aamirkhan4567

Last month few months I left my fiverr account because I was teaching my students and Now I an back on fiverr I am not getting orders. Can anyone help me or recognize issues?

Archived