I am rejecting's some clients offers,

shopifyexpertes

If client requested you an offer by message, you can avoid it. But if you can make a sale for them then it will be an advantage in that sense that how good you're in converting a message/knock to a sale. It has positive point, but not negative in my opinion.

If client placed order directly and you cancel the order from resolution center "ask buyer to cancel the order", then it will directly affect your completion rate and also metrics.

If client placed an order directly and you reach customer support with logical reason that why you want to cancel the order and also ask a favor from them to help you to avoid negative impression from cancellation, based on the reason they can support you with that.

• Like 1

My order compilations rate is down after I cancel one order, What I need to do now? 

For Some issues I am canceled my One order, now My order compilations rate is down, after Order cancelling I am do another 2 job & one job running. But my order compilations rate is not good,
It's can down my account rank?

And can I face any big problem?

Thanks advance.

On 9/7/2021 at 12:03 PM, shopifyexpertes said:

My order compilations rate is down after I cancel one order, What I need to do now? For Some issues I am canceled my One order, now My order compilations rate is down, after Order cancelling I am do another 2 job & one job running. But my order compilations rate is not good, It's can down my account rank? And can I face any big problem?

I actually wrote a post about this just now, answering this very question. I hope it helps! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buyer want extra work, without pay me extra charge. When I deliver my project and say her I don't do this extra work without extra payment. He give me 4.7 star review.

This is first time any buyer give me under 5 star review, But the reason I didn't offer her extra work for free, It's not Acceptable. I do my project will and he like my work, But Why he do this with me. I am not Satisfied of him. 

I think more of seller facing same problem .

Edited by shopifyexpertes
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The last few days, I've been having a problem with Fiverr.
It always shows up in the top 30 when I search for my gig on Fiverr, but my gig is nowhere to be seen when I mark online status, 
But I'm still online. 
Help me
Thanks in advance

2009441711_normalsearch.thumb.png.4624485f8c1355f7b10cb52283006b60.png1087138629_searchwithonlinestatus.thumb.png.1e32572a92ad6338776a3e9ac55ac25b.png

Edited by shopifyexpertes
  • Like 5

• shopifyexpertes changed the title to The last few days, I've been having a problem with Fiverr. Please help.