my gig impression and click very low

habibur_pro24

Even if your gig shows up in search, that's no guarantee that you'll get orders. It doesn't work like that. Your gig has to not only show up, but also be attractive enough to encourage orders, not to mention the fact that your service has to perfectly match each buyer. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

Even if your gig shows up in search, that's no guarantee that you'll get orders. It doesn't work like that. Your gig has to not only show up, but also be attractive enough to encourage orders, not to mention the fact that your service has to perfectly match each buyer. 

i understand now. now edit my gig?

• Like 5
  • Up 2

33 minutes ago, habibur_pro24 said:

i understand now. now edit my gig?

If you feel there are things that can be improved to get more sales, sure, edit your gig. But why are you here without a plan? If you want to succeed in business, you need to have a business plan. You need to know what you want to sell, who you're going to sell it to, what makes your offer unique and different from all the other sellers out there, and how you're going to do it. 

It appears to me that you have no plan at all. You're asking us if you should edit your gig. What I'm saying is: if you don't know what to do, you need to figure that out first. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, kristi_cantrell said:

Bro I was a top rated seller. I had completed 2122 order but last 10 days not getting a single message.

You can't always get free exposure from Fiverr. Now you have to find ways to get people to your gigs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2