I added 5 gigs to my Fiber account. Reason for not receiving any order

md_mahabur063

You are only allowed to share your Fiverr link and ask for help in the category Improve My Gig.

24 minutes ago, md_mahabur063 said:

I added 5 gigs to my Fiber account.

The name is "Fiverr" which is staring you in the face on every page. Attention to detail is very important and mistakes will put many buyers off.

26 minutes ago, md_mahabur063 said:

Why am I not getting any orders?

Just follow this: 

This is a coomon issue for every seller. In that case you can give time building up your portfolio rather then create new gig. And try to submit buyer request regularly. One more thing make sure you have optimized your gig properly. Thank you.

Just think of it this way, why should people buy from your gig instead of the many sellers already offering the same gigs you have. Then you can reflect on if your gig is worthy of being in the first page. 😄

But if you don't want to reflect on what I just said, my answer is there no easy way to "rank" your gig.

Have you ever learn about SEO and how Google works? If you ever learn about Digital Marketing, you probably have an idea right now. 

Here questions that might lead some idea how to rank better:

1. When you type some keyword? What gigs that show?
  2. What default sort by when search show?
  3. Is it order by rating?

When you could answer this question even in probably thinking. It would changes how you create your gigs.

Here some tips that you could implement right now

1. Use keyword that your potential buyer use in Fiverr search
  2. Has amazing review
  3. Has many reviews
  4. Use appealing cover images

I hope this help you. Let me know if you have anymore questions. 

11 hours ago, theratypist said:

Just think of it this way, why should people buy from your gig instead of the many sellers already offering the same gigs you have. Then you can reflect on if your gig is worthy of being in the first page. 😄

But if you don't want to reflect on what I just said, my answer is there no easy way to "rank" your gig.

Thank you

Have a nice day

2 hours ago, johanessurya said:

Have you ever learn about SEO and how Google works? If you ever learn about Digital Marketing, you probably have an idea right now. 

Here questions that might lead some idea how to rank better:

1. When you type some keyword? What gigs that show?
  2. What default sort by when search show?
  3. Is it order by rating?

When you could answer this question even in probably thinking. It would changes how you create your gigs.

Here some tips that you could implement right now

1. Use keyword that your potential buyer use in Fiverr search
  2. Has amazing review
  3. Has many reviews
  4. Use appealing cover images

I hope this help you. Let me know if you have anymore questions. 

No. I never learned about SEO and I don't know how Google works.

Thank you for sharing that. Well, I already have checked your GIGs and the category itself. However, it's a bit competitive(background removal, retouching, restorations and etc. But yes! you can mange orders or generate sales from it. In order to rank you GIG- share your GIGs on Social Medias such as LinkedIn, twitter, Pinterest, facebook, instagram.......... by describing your services with the GIG link of course. So it will be easy to get more n more impressions to your GIGs means more ranking up. Send buyer requests properly so that more impressions again along with buyers click. In the end, you can get orders through these steps and get your GIG ranked in a good position. 

6 hours ago, shimul8693 said:

Thank you for sharing that. Well, I already have checked your GIGs and the category itself. However, it's a bit competitive(background removal, retouching, restorations and etc. But yes! you can mange orders or generate sales from it. In order to rank you GIG- share your GIGs on Social Medias such as LinkedIn, twitter, Pinterest, facebook, instagram.......... by describing your services with the GIG link of course. So it will be easy to get more n more impressions to your GIGs means more ranking up. Send buyer requests properly so that more impressions again along with buyers click. In the end, you can get orders through these steps and get your GIG ranked in a good position. 

Thank you very much

Archived