Impression down and down

securitywizzard

Question

My gig was ranked very well 2 months, then last two months impression down and down. I am share my gig different social media but it not create better result. Now what can I do? Last 40+ days I didn't receive any message from any client too. What happening here I didn't understand. Cause I am active all time on fiverr, in the mean time 13+ hours active physically. Please, anybody help me

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, securitywizzard said:

Now what can I do? Last 40+ days I didn't receive any message from any client too. What happening here I didn't understand. Cause I am active all time on fiverr, in the mean time 13+ hours active physically.

Don't worry about it because we all are face same problem in last one month.. but someone are exceptional who receive or get offer by buyer. This is Christmas event that's why most of the client are busy with their occasions.  I think, New Year will be best for all seller. Be patient and increases  your skill of knowledge that you services or enjoy your free time. It's totally up to you. Thanks 

35 minutes ago, jk_designer07 said:

Don't worry about it because we all are face same problem in last one month.. but someone are exceptional who receive or get offer by buyer. This is Christmas event that's why most of the client are busy with their occasions.  I think, New Year will be best for all seller. Be patient and increases  your skill of knowledge that you services or enjoy your free time. It's totally up to you. Thanks 

thanks for good information 

Archived