Is it OK to send former clients New Year's greetings?

zanardi2

Question

I was thinking, because the end of the year is nearby, to reach out to all the buyers that I had done business with and leave them a simple message. In this message I thank them for their order(s) in 2021 and I wish them a Happy New Year.

Is it a good idea? Am I breaking any law(s), rule(s), etc?

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, zanardi2 said:

Am I breaking any law(s), rule(s), etc?

Unfortunately, something like this is viewed as spam and could get you into some trouble. I would advise against it.

Typically, when I search for something, the sellers that I've bought from appears in the top row. Your previous buyers will see you 1st. 🙂

Happy holidays!

10 hours ago, gina_riley2 said:

Unfortunately, something like this is viewed as spam and could get you into some trouble. I would advise against it.

Typically, when I search for something, the sellers that I've bought from appears in the top row. Your previous buyers will see you 1st. 🙂

Happy holidays!

OK, so I'd better not do it.

On 12/5/2021 at 12:54 AM, gina_riley2 said:

Happy holidays!

How about for service promotion I mention something like I am giving a 10% off for my previous buyers because of holiday season & send them my well wishes? Will it also count as a Spam?

Don't Sent Same Text Every Persons" :Like Copy/Paste, Fiverr Bots Will Be Detect As A Spam, And You Get Warning Also, 
But If You Have As a different type of wishes. i don't think, its get violate any kind of fiverr terms,

and when you will send wishes "must be mentions "given some % discounts " then the buyerr also happy to give you a order ...... 

so best of luck 

Archived