Unable to answer a query ...any help pleaase?

ricardoc

A customer on fiverr who is also a seller has contacted me re some image restoration, however such person appears to be on Holiday/away from the computer so it just says 

****** is unavailable to receive orders until Jan 11, 2022
Hey, I'm currently a little busy, but I'll be happy to work with you when I'm available again.

Until then, here are some recommended sellers

there appears to be no way of contacting this person back, so my questions are:
1- is it actually possible to contact said person if said person placed herself on holiday/away from office? if not is strange Fiverr allows people on hols to send messages that cannot be replied which affects response rate right?
2- As per my first question does the fact that i cannot answer as is just not possible makes this an unanswered question affecting my response rate? Again if it does is not fair as not my fault...right?
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

50 minutes ago, ricardoc said:

A customer on fiverr who is also a seller has contacted me re some image restoration, however such person appears to be on Holiday/away from the computer so it just says 

****** is unavailable to receive orders until Jan 11, 2022
Hey, I'm currently a little busy, but I'll be happy to work with you when I'm available again.

Until then, here are some recommended sellers

there appears to be no way of contacting this person back, so my questions are:
1- is it actually possible to contact said person if said person placed herself on holiday/away from office? if not is strange Fiverr allows people on hols to send messages that cannot be replied which affects response rate right?
2- As per my first question does the fact that i cannot answer as is just not possible makes this an unanswered question affecting my response rate? Again if it does is not fair as not my fault...right?

I had the exact same thing happen to me, so I ended up marking the message as spam. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

This happens to me too. It's very frustrating because I never want the person to think I am ignoring them. Hopefully the person will figure it out one day, but I don't understand why Fiverr allows someone to reach out if they cannot get a response. Fiverr could at least write a note saying "You won't be able to receive responses to this message" or something like that. Seems like a bad bug.

• Like 1
  • Up 1