Trying to get views on my gig, help appreciated

zachpcmr

Hey! I've been on here and I've noticed I can't get any views. For my post, I'm offering services for producing music. I'm am even offering my services extremely cheap to get some reviews first and gain traction. I'd like to think I have a good gig and I'd also like to think I'm good at what I do.

It ranks first page in the middle when the phrase  "video game soundtrack" is searched. However, I only have 4 views on it in 4 days. It feels very difficult to get a sale if you don't even get views.

Heres the link: https://www.fiverr.com/zachpcmr/create-an-original-soundtrack-for-your-video-game-or-project

Please, any help, and critique is appreciated greatly. Thank you so much

• 3 weeks later...

Here my tips for you: 

1. Make sure you do keyword research and use all of them(if possible) in your title.
  2. Add your keyword in your description as natural as possible
  3. Good cover images
  4. Good review(skip for new seller)
  5. Promote, promote, promote everywhere. Do promote as wide as possible you could. For example in social media like FB, TikTok, Instagram and much more. 

I share about how I make first order in Fiverr platform. It might help you.

I'd love to help you with a simple suggestion. I checked your page and I immediately saw your gig image and title. As a seller that specializes in designing thumbnails, your gig image doesn't look appealing to me. There's also one gig of yours that has a text in it, but I can barely read what's written. Also, same goes for the title. Perhaps try researching more in the field that you specialize and get some ideas from other sellers that you can implement in your own gig. Don't copy them. just use them as an inspiration and never copy their whole gig.

You should also check out a lot of tips on the Forum as those are more well-written and actually focuses on a lot of things that a seller can do to fix his/her gig and finally get their first order.

Archived