How you doin ( or I have successfully completed my 10th coffee)

damooch916

1 hour ago, surajkartha said:

do you hire dedicated writers

Hi and thanks for your inquiry. I never hire dedicated writers. I hire cheap writers. I have no time to honor the demands of the dedicated. In fact, I find the whole thing ham-fisted, bloated chest puffery. What’s a dedicated writer? Someone time managing themselves into isolated “over thinking?” That’s not a job. Laying brick is a job. Writing is what happens after a talented person lives long to tell you about it.

do you write them yourself

Any decent writer will tell you: No writer writes alone. We coauthor with our multiple personalities (with a special forward by our complexes).

I've been meaning to ask you for some time now

Hesitation is the terminal illness to your soul. So seize the moment. But these days, ask the moment if it’s okay - before you seize it. 

On 12/4/2021 at 4:06 PM, damooch916 said:

In any event. You didn’t tell us how you were doin.

Hahaha. Well, its been 2 years since I last visited my extended family in America (where we usually go for the holidays). I would certainly say I feel a bit more hopeful and joyous this Christmas season compared to last year. 2020 Christmas was just "Is this the end of the world feels?"....... 

Currently, (outside of Fiverr) I am working on my part of a healthcare related policy paper for Asian countries. 😁 

Fiverr wise, still great! Repeat buyers, new buyers. Byer buyer bayer.

P.S. Certainly love your way with words 😂 You could make a story out of an ant you met at the park, which you met after you picked up a lucky coin and I would still be enthralled 🤣. I wonder if you deliver your stories with the same energy I assume when I'm reading them??

I would totally love to have you as a real life friend alongside all the other cool kids in this thread! Of course our mafia boss is @newsmike .. Whoops did I say mafia, I meant tea party. Hahaha.

7 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Of course our mafia boss is @newsmike 

Um. No? Mike is my consigliere. Possibly even street boss, in times where I’ve got to restrict access. Where you would even derive at the conclusion that anyone - of any repute - could possibly direct orders to me, is absolutely absurd.

23 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I wonder if you deliver your stories with the same energy I assume when I'm reading them?

Assuredly I’m having the coffee you imagine as I’m delivering responses. Coffee is my energy.

28 minutes ago, theratypist said:

outside of Fiverr

Currently, outside of fiverr, I’m finishing the final edits on a song that just received financing for a major studio session. It’s for an upcoming movie. We’re also finalizing the distribution and licensing agreements. I suspect it will be distributed on streaming services exclusively, but the last soundtrack material I worked on had a limited theatrical run and a Walmart - physical copy - deal as well. So, who knows. 

32 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Certainly love your way with words

I call this way, “if Hunter s. Thompson wrote for late night.”

36 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I would totally love to have you as a real life friend

In real life, I’m totally different than my television character. I drink three times the coffee, passionately launch into stories with twice the surrealist bent and wear far more tank tops.  

5 minutes ago, raselahmed666 said:

good

This is a positive outlook. Look at all the options you had. There was:

moderate

so-so

jump off a bridge

bad

possibly

And yet, here you are with clear positivity. Have you considered a career as a critic? Your direct approach is stunningly versatile. 

Though, I wouldn’t opt for being paid by the word. 

2 hours ago, damooch916 said:

Hi and thanks for your inquiry. I never hire dedicated writers. I hire cheap writers. I have no time to honor the demands of the dedicated. In fact, I find the whole thing ham-fisted, bloated chest puffery. What’s a dedicated writer? Someone time managing themselves into isolated “over thinking?” That’s not a job. Laying brick is a job. Writing is what happens after a talented person lives long to tell you about it.

Any decent writer will tell you: No writer writes alone. We coauthor with our multiple personalities (with a special forward by our complexes).

Dang you definitely attain "legend" status every single time you post.. 🤘

Respect 🙇‍♂️

Hesitation is the terminal illness to your soul. So seize the moment. But these days, ask the moment if it’s okay - before you seize it. 

Ya but people get offended so easily these days you never know how the other person would perceive what you say 😅 but I hear you... appreciate the words of wisdom oh enlightened one 🤘

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

or they turn into a bowling ball if they sit too long.

You mean mini 🎳 balls!
"I guess I would not know because Aunt Nancy never made enough of them. The plate was always empty very soon.

I am partial to these too! This Montana gal visited NYC once upon a time and sampled these at the Feast of San Gennaro. I fell in love and order them every Christmas to put in the Christmas stockings.

1358743842_ScreenShot2021-12-05at1_49_02PM.thumb.png.99d7489f6cf95623af27f342e0cad419.png

33 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

You mean mini 🎳 balls!
"I guess I would not know because Aunt Nancy never made enough of them. The plate was always empty very soon.

I am partial to these too! This Montana gal visited NYC once upon a time and sampled these at the Feast of San Gennaro. I fell in love and order them every Christmas to put in the Christmas stockings.

1358743842_ScreenShot2021-12-05at1_49_02PM.thumb.png.99d7489f6cf95623af27f342e0cad419.png

Nice. Have you seen these?

71osn98u51L._SL1500_.jpg

Archived