Please check my gig anyone.

nayem_artness1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hy Everyone,

I stay most of  the time online but my gigs are not showing online, I mean my gig green lights are not showing but I am online on Fiverr. I talked to Fiverr Support also, They are saying to clear browser's cache and cookies, I do but not working. Please help me to solve this problem.

Regards, 

Nayem

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
31 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Why lie? 

He isn't lying, actually. He is telling the truth. He really hasn't received any orders recently.

This is just a theory. I am not blaming anyone. Based on the profiles of his recent buyers, I have a feeling (I'd say I am 99.85% sure) that all the recent reviews he has are fake. He is saying he hasn't received any orders in the last 8 months because he really hasn't received any orders. The reviews we see are bought from some guy promising success on Fiverr. I am not sure if I remember it correctly, but they call these orders VVRO or something like that. This is similar to that club fiasco we had a few weeks ago.

If anyone has some free time on their hands, like I do now, do a little research. Visit the account of his recent buyers. You'll see a very clear pattern. If you dig a bit deeper, you'll end up finding hundreds of accounts doing the exact same thing.

My coffee is finished, and so is my leisure time. I'll continue my research some other day.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rahulkajla1 said:

He isn't lying, actually. He is telling the truth. He really hasn't received any orders recently.

This is just a theory. I am not blaming anyone. Based on the profiles of his recent buyers, I have a feeling (I'd say I am 99.85% sure) that all the recent reviews the buyer has are fake. He is saying he hasn't received any orders in the last 8 months because he really hasn't received any orders. The reviews we see are bought from some guy promising success on Fiverr. I am not sure if I remember it correctly, but they call these orders VVRO or something like that. This is similar to that club fiasco we had a few weeks ago.

If anyone has some free time on their hands, like I do now, do a little research. Visit the account of his recent buyers. You'll see a very clear pattern. If you dig a bit deeper, you'll end up finding hundreds of accounts doing the exact same thing.

My coffee is finished, and so is my leisure time. I'll continue my research some other day.

I did not see this the first time I looked at his profile but after reading you comment I have to agree with you that there is indeed a pattern, al these acounts look the same and follow that pattern.

• Like 5

Just now, dylesto said:

I did not see this the first time I looked at his profile but after reading you comment I have to agree with you that there is indeed a pattern, al these acounts look the same and follow that pattern.

Indeed. Try this. Open accounts of his recent 3 buyers. Look at the profiles from which they have received the reviews. There are a lot of similar sellers. When you visit those seller profiles, you'll see the exact same thing. It's like a spider's web. You can spend days researching and finding these accounts with fake reviews.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Indeed. Try this. Open accounts of his recent 3 buyers. Look at the profiles from which they have received the reviews. There are a lot of similar sellers. When you visit those seller profiles, you'll see the exact same thing. It's like a spider's web. You can spend days researching and finding these accounts with fake reviews.

It's also funny that almost all of the delivery images look identical, just a different name. He uses templates for all of them to save time...

• Like 5