Jump to content
  • 0

I don't have enough requirements to deliver what client wants


gligor02
 Share

Question

Hi everyone, I have a problem and don't know what to do. 

Buyer contacted me for the service. For me to do a good service, I always ask buyers to send me their material so I can check it and see if it is good. Buyer had the material but didn't have enough images so I said to him that I could only do the partial work, and not what he wants. But he simply doesn't to accept the fact that he doesn't have enough material. He ordered anyway and expects what he wants, but I simply can't do it. What shoud I do in this situation. If I cancel the order, my order completion rate will fall, and I should be promoted to level 1 in a couple of days. I asked the buyer to do the partial work now, and when he gets enough material, I will do the rest for a very small price, he just ignores that. 

Do you have any advice, what should I do in this situation? 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
5 minutes ago, gligor02 said:

I asked the buyer to do the partial work now, and when he gets enough material, I will do the rest for a very small price, he just ignores that. 

Don’t do that. Never ever work on orders with partial requirements, fiverr is not made to accommodate that. 
 

Closer to your order deadline reach out to Customer support asking them to cancel your order without affecting your stats as your client didn’t provide all requirements and they didn’t reply on any of your messages 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
35 minutes ago, gligor02 said:

I always ask for buyers to send me the material they have, so I can check if it is good and enough for me to do a complete job. And I told him couple of times

I know, you wrote that in your first post 😉 

just do what I advised you to do and never deliver partial delivery when you don’t have enough info, that’s a violation. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 1
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Thank you both for your advices. I havhe just requested a cancelation. What will happen if he declines that and continues to request the delivery despite, I am unable to do it. Will I get 1 star for that, or not get a level 1 promotion because if it? I am concerned that order time will expire, and I will get 1 star for not on time delivery, and it is simply not my fault. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 minutes ago, gligor02 said:

What will happen if he declines that and continues to request the delivery despite

So you did exactly the opposite of what I advised? 😉

 

ok, I’ll copy paste it here again just in case 👇

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Closer to your order deadline reach out to Customer support asking them to cancel your order without affecting your stats as your client didn’t provide all requirements and they didn’t reply on any of your messages 


Asking to cancel it through a dispute WILL affect your stats no matter what. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Looks like I didn't read it well 🙃

This is my 11th order and it's happening to me first time, so I am really confused. I'll write to customer support, thanks for your help. I guess this things happen milions of times for experienced sellers and will happen to me many more times in the future... 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -1
1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Don’t do that. Never ever work on orders with partial requirements, fiverr is not made to accommodate that. 
 

Closer to your order deadline reach out to Customer support asking them to cancel your order without affecting your stats as your client didn’t provide all requirements and they didn’t reply on any of your messages 

I always ask for buyers to send me the material they have, so I can check if it is good and enough for me to do a complete job. And I told him couple of times that he doesn't have enough material. But, he simply ignores that fact and made an order anyway... 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...