Gig appearance

mujeebgolddev

Question

Hello there,

Your Gig can appear in two different places on the same page for the same search term if it is promoted as example. You will identify the promotion of your Gig by the Ad in front of it.

Of course, depending on the keywords you used, you may appear on different places in the search results

Wish you all a good journey on Fiverr

Regards

Anna

I understand your question. 

When we search with a keyword, some gigs shows on the different page, like 1 st page and 3rd page same gig with the same search. I think that's shouldn't happen. 

And about your question I can say it may be a bug of Gig ranking system. 

2 hours ago, curiosusfelis said:

I cant find where my gig is lol i only know its active.

Are your impressions zero?

If your gig is 'active' then how many days has it been zero? If it's only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update (plus, Fiverr's in the middle of a bug fix for impressions right now). If it's been zero more than 72 hours, and is listed as active, check to make sure it's in compliance with the Fiverr ToS and Community Standards.

If impressions are *not* zero, then it doesn't matter if you cannot find your own gig. Other people can, or you would not be getting impressions.

Otherwise, please see: 
. https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/73962-impressions-arent-all-that-important-heres-why/ 
. https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/74184-if-your-impressions-are-dropping-please-read-this-archived/

On 12/3/2021 at 11:08 PM, mujeebgolddev said:

My gig appear in two places

I think what you are trying to say is that your gig appears in two different niches which is perfectly fine as that means your gig must be ranking quite well in the two niches where you can see them.

Archived