Jump to content

Hi! β€‹πŸ€”β€‹ big doubt about gigs and sales strategies β€‹πŸ‘ˆβ€‹


pjdream
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good evening!

I came up with a question to ask you. As a new seller, is it better to have a gig containing three different price propositions or three gigs for each price proposition? Like my commission consists to make graphic mosaics on three different ones and I created a gig containing three different prices ... it's better this or divide them to have more chance that people will look at them, rather than sliding the photos that are in the preview ?Β 

A-

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're not supposed to have 3 gigs for exactly the same service (even if each one was for a different amount of that I think), so going with the 3 packages one should be best.

Unless you wanted to split the service into different styles (like a modern logo gig and a retro one).

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You're not supposed to have 3 gigs for exactly the same service (even if each one was for a different amount of that I think), so going with the 3 packages one should be best.

Unless you wanted to split the service into different styles (like a modern logo gig and a retro one).

Eh I make basic mosaics, mosaics with an image and a comples compositionΒ πŸ€”Β I put 3 different images but the people will see them?Β Or will themΒ  just look at the first one?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pjdream said:

Β I put 3 different images but the people will see them?Β Or will themΒ  just look at the first one?

In the search results and on your profile they'll only see the primary gig image (unless you have a video where they'll see a thumbnail from that).

Once they're on your gig page they'll see smaller versions of all 3 images and can click any of those to see the bigger version.

2 hours ago, pjdream said:

Eh I make basic mosaics, mosaics with an image and a comples composition

If you want to make it into 3 just make the services different in some way like I said. The different types of logo was an example. You can do something similar for your mosaic gig if you wanted (eg. different styles/types of mosaic or something). You're just not allowed (as far as I know) to have 3 of exactly the same gig (you can't just reword the title but have it basically be the same thing/too similar).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...