Is my account shadow banned by fiverr?

artistic_hq

Question

Is my account on shadow banned or gig? i have asked this before, all my gigs are on the last page of search, some aren't showing at all, this is bad for my business, help me out, i send buyers request every-time, please give me a good feedback, when i created the account all my gigs were topping, i got direct message on one of my gig after that some days later all my gigs were taken to the last page of all search, why?

3 answers to this question

Gigs rotate all over the search results. Sometimes you see your gig on the first page, other times your gig appears in the middle of the results, and, yes, at other times, you will likely find your gig on the last page. What you need to realize is that where you see your gig, is not where other people see your gigs. Gigs are matched, in the search results, to the needs and site factors of each individual user. The search results are not ranked, and do not operate on a ranked Google-style list of results. Gigs rotate all over the place; this is normal, and in no way an intentional "shadow ban" by Fiverr. Fiverr is not out to destroy your ability to succeed. YOU are the only person who can make you successful, so, what actions do you think you can take to help more people, anywhere online, find your services?

On 12/3/2021 at 4:22 AM, jonbaas said:

Gigs rotate all over the search results. Sometimes you see your gig on the first page, other times your gig appears in the middle of the results, and, yes, at other times, you will likely find your gig on the last page. What you need to realize is that where you see your gig, is not where other people see your gigs. Gigs are matched, in the search results, to the needs and site factors of each individual user. The search results are not ranked, and do not operate on a ranked Google-style list of results. Gigs rotate all over the place; this is normal, and in no way an intentional "shadow ban" by Fiverr. Fiverr is not out to destroy your ability to succeed. YOU are the only person who can make you successful, so, what actions do you think you can take to help more people, anywhere online, find your services?

If I take orders in Fiverr, that help me to rotate again to the first page?

5 hours ago, jcjimenezglez said:

If I take orders in Fiverr, that help me to rotate again to the first page?

There are no guarantees that your gig will appear on the first page of Fiverr search results. Just be a great seller, and let the search system do what it does. 

Archived