Order

oliversmith_21

Hello fellow fans.

I got my first order today and I will need a premium adobe illustrator account for the project. Pls what should I do now?

Is there a free app/software for designing illustrations? 

Can I outsource on Fiverr without any money?

Your advise/contribution are appreciated in advance.

Thanks.

Hello

This article might help:

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/adobe-free-alternatives

Alternatively you can go for the trial version of Adobe Illustrator, good for up to 7 days I guess, that should help you deliver your current order at the very least.. 

9 minutes ago, oliversmith_21 said:

Can I outsource on Fiverr without any money?

And to answer your question, no, you can't outsource at zero cost on Fiverr. (https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010558038)

2 minutes ago, surajkartha said:

Hello

This article might help:

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/adobe-free-alternatives

Alternatively you can go for the trial version of Adobe Illustrator, good for up to 7 days I guess, that should help you deliver your current order at the very least.. 

I understand you, lol.

Thanks for the deep thinking 🙂

24 minutes ago, oliversmith_21 said:

I will need a premium adobe illustrator account for the project.

On my pov, If you are offering something that requires premium Adobe Illustrator account, I guess one client can expect the whole package from you!
But If you ask me about a free alternative for AI, I would say Inkscape is better but it is kind of confusing:(

Probably. If you go to the first page of a subcategory you can look at the number (or percentage) of gigs by TRS, as well as the percentage by those from other levels. Then you can click on the "seller details" option and see how many gigs in total there are from sellers of each level. You can compare that with the percentage of gigs of TRS shown on the first page.

eg. for me, in one category (social media management), 18.75% of gigs shown on the first page of the "best sellers" list are from TRS (in the recommended sort, for me, they show about 27% TRS on the first page) but they only have 40 gigs in total in that search option (best sellers), whereas the other levels have hundreds of gigs there. You could calculate the probability from that of a gig from a seller with a particular level of appearing on the first page. It's likely a lot higher for TRS.

But they might also be delivering a lot of orders, getting good reviews (public and private) and keeping their stats high enough.

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Probably. If you go to the first page of a subcategory you can look at the number (or percentage) of gigs by TRS, as well as the percentage by those from other levels. Then you can click on the "seller details" option and see how many gigs in total there are from sellers of each level. You can compare that with the percentage of gigs of TRS shown on the first page.

eg. for me, in one category (social media management), 18.75% of gigs shown on the first page of the "best sellers" list are from TRS (in the recommended sort, for me, they show about 27% TRS on the first page) but they only have 40 gigs in total in that search option (best sellers), whereas the other levels have hundreds of gigs there. You could calculate the probability from that of a gig from a seller with a particular level of appearing on the first page. It's likely a lot higher for TRS.

But they might also be delivering a lot of orders, getting good reviews (public and private) and keeping their stats high enough.

Thank you.

But does this mean being a new seller, your gigs will be ranked lower by default?

1 hour ago, oliversmith_21 said:

But does this mean being a new seller, your gigs will be ranked lower by default?

If you're an unleveled seller in general probably yes - they'll probably be ranked less than levelled sellers (you could check that though).

But...a new seller who only recently joined (eg. within a month or 2) I think gets a temporary boost (or the boost could be for new gigs). People on the forum have said new sellers (recently joined) get a temporary boost. It might be that their gigs start with high impressions then get less.

2 minutes ago, rabihumakhan said:

Nope. I'm a level one seller and one of my gigs had ranked to the top spot even when I had no level. 

I'm talking about it in general (ie. on average). I'm not saying that no level 0 seller will ever show on the first page of results.

eg. I searched for "logo design"
It showed 52 gigs on the first page (usually it shows 48 but for that search it showed 4 extra in a "Fiverr's choice" box).

On that first page (with recommended sort):
Level 0: 13 gigs 25.0000%
Level 1: 12 gigs 23.0769%
Level 2: 21 gigs 40.3846%
Level TRS: 6 gigs 11.5385%

Looking at "seller details" for that search result it shows:
New seller (ie. level 0): 130,175 gigs
Level 1: 16,105 gigs
Level 2: 20,042 gigs
TRS: 604 gigs

So for that search:
For new sellers (level 0): 13 out of 130,175 gigs got on the first page (about 0.00998656%).
For level 1 sellers: 12 out of 16,105 gigs got on the first page (about 0.07451102%)
For level 2 sellers: 21 out of 20,042 gigs got on the first page (about 0.10477996%)
For TRS seller: 6 out of 604 gigs got on the first page (about 0.99337748%)

So for that search, an unleveled seller's gig that matched the "logo design" search filter stood about a 0.00998656% chance of getting on the first page. Gigs from leveled sellers that matched it all stood a higher chance of getting on the first page (in the results from my search anyway).

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

I'm talking about it in general (ie. on average). I'm not saying that no level 0 seller will ever show on the first page of results.

eg. I searched for "logo design"
It showed 52 gigs on the first page (usually it shows 48 but for that search it showed 4 extra in a "Fiverr's choice" box).

On that first page (with recommended sort):
Level 0: 13 gigs 25.0000%
Level 1: 12 gigs 23.0769%
Level 2: 21 gigs 40.3846%
Level TRS: 6 gigs 11.5385%

Looking at "seller details" for that search result it shows:
New seller (ie. level 0): 130,175 gigs
Level 1: 16,105 gigs
Level 2: 20,042 gigs
TRS: 604 gigs

So for that search:
For new sellers (level 0): 13 out of 130,175 gigs got on the first page (about 0.00998656%).
For level 1 sellers: 12 out of 16,105 gigs got on the first page (about 0.07451102%)
For level 2 sellers: 21 out of 20,042 gigs got on the first page (about 0.10477996%)
For TRS seller: 6 out of 604 gigs got on the first page (about 0.99337748%)

So for that search, an unleveled seller's gig that matched the "logo design" search filter stood about a 0.00998656% chance of getting on the first page. Gigs from leveled sellers that matched it all stood a higher chance of getting on the first page (in the results from my search anyway).

Thank you so much:)

Archived