How to rank gigs which are de-ranked to the last page?

kreativzak

15 hours ago, kreativzak said:

My first page gig has been de-ranked to the last page.

The reasons are 2 cancelled orders and low conversion rate.

What can I do to get out of this situation? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Try to get more orders.

Share your gigs on Social media platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, ) .

Send 10 effective buyers request daily. 

Your issue will be resolved automatically when you will deliver high quality work with no more cancellation. 

Best wishes 🤠

21 hours ago, kreativzak said:

My first page gig has been de-ranked to the last page.

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system, just as there is no such thing as being "de-ranked". Gigs are individually matched to buyers who have the strongest connection or need of those services. 

21 hours ago, kreativzak said:

What can I do to get out of this situation?

Be a better seller.

6 hours ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Try to get more orders.

He already, essentially, asked how to get more visibility/orders. Telling him to do what he wants to do is not advice.

Share your gigs on Social media platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, ) .

This does not work, unless you are already connected to your target customers on those platforms. If not, then all you are doing is spamming your friends with gig-link posts. Is that really what you think will bring more orders?

Send 10 effective buyers request daily. 

There are no guarantees on Fiverr, just as there is no guarantee that responding to 10 buyer request every day will, in any way, guarantee more visibility in the Fiverr search system.

Your issue will be resolved automatically when you will deliver high quality work with no more cancellation. 

No, it will not, because the Fiverr search system is far more complex than that, and you have no ability to guarantee visibility -- especially since it would appear that, based upon your advice, you do not yet understand how Fiverr actually works. Please do not offer guarantees you cannot guarantee.

Thank you so much for this detailed answer. I got a lot of insights from your post. I really appreciate this.

On 12/2/2021 at 8:54 AM, jonbaas said:

Gigs are individually matched to buyers who have the strongest connection or need of those services. 

Okay, how do I be more exposed to these buyers and make that connection?

From my own experience, I have seen that gigs are mostly ranked in a similar way (I used MULTIPLE VPNs to check this). Like, the first page always have the same people listed.

Thank you! @jonbaas

1 hour ago, kreativzak said:

Okay, how do I be more exposed to these buyers and make that connection?

That's something you are going to have to figure out for yourself, as you research and learn more about your target customers, and the relevant markets. I don't know anything about your target customers, because they are YOUR target customers. I understand my target customers, but my target customers are unique to me, and not the same people you would be targeting. Research what appeals to your target customers. Learn where they shop, what they need, and how you can solve those needs with your unique services. Figure out where those exact people can be found, and then go to those places and connect to them. Build a loyal following. Get to know the exact people who absolutely must have YOUR services. Research, research, research!

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

On 11/30/2021 at 7:08 PM, vector588 said:

How to rank my gig?

On 12/2/2021 at 7:54 AM, jonbaas said:

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system, just as there is no such thing as being "de-ranked". Gigs are individually matched to buyers who have the strongest connection or need of those services. 

Be a better seller.

He already, essentially, asked how to get more visibility/orders. Telling him to do what he wants to do is not advice.

This does not work, unless you are already connected to your target customers on those platforms. If not, then all you are doing is spamming your friends with gig-link posts. Is that really what you think will bring more orders?

There are no guarantees on Fiverr, just as there is no guarantee that responding to 10 buyer request every day will, in any way, guarantee more visibility in the Fiverr search system.

No, it will not, because the Fiverr search system is far more complex than that, and you have no ability to guarantee visibility -- especially since it would appear that, based upon your advice, you do not yet understand how Fiverr actually works. Please do not offer guarantees you cannot guarantee.

I've got many clients from Social media platforms, especially " Twitter" 

Sharing your gig on social media does really work. 

My gigs were deranked and were on the last page. Getting more orders and sending 10 effective buyers request daily has really helped me to stand out again from the crowd. 

There is no harm in sharing your gigs on social media. 

I have shared my own experience. Hope this will help others as well 🤠

On 12/4/2021 at 12:21 AM, aashirsulehriya said:

I've got many clients from Social media platforms, especially " Twitter" 

Sharing your gig on social media does really work. 

You've had, I would guess, less than 20 orders on Fiverr. I have had thousands. I speak from long-term experience. Social media only works, IF you are connected to your target market, and you are effective at showing that market why they need to hire you. To be successful as freelancer, you need to be convincing your target customers to become repeat customers. It looks like you may still have some work to do in that area.

Posting your gigs links on social media is not what brings in the customers. Targeting your social strategy toward finding and connecting to repeat customers is what brings in strong customers. Without a base, you have no customers. Build a base of customers who absolutely MUST HAVE the services you have to offer.

My gigs were deranked and were on the last page. Getting more orders and sending 10 effective buyers request daily has really helped me to stand out again from the crowd. 

Like I said, there is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the search system works. YOU may have seen your gigs on the last page of te results, but you were no "deranked" to the last page. That's not how this works. Each searcher sees different search results, and will see your gig in a different place in the results. There is no such thing as rank.

There is no harm in sharing your gigs on social media. 

I have shared my own experience. Hope this will help others as well

Yes, you can share your gigs links as much as you want on social media, but unless you are connecting directly to your market of eager targeted customers, you aren't going to be gaining a stream of customers that can build your freelance career. And I say these things as someone whose been doing this a LOT longer than you have. Long-term success on Fiverr is not about spamming social media and hoping the right people see your gig links, or sending ten random buyer request responses every day. If you want to be successful here, you NEED to focus on building a market of determined target customers.

On 12/4/2021 at 7:21 AM, aashirsulehriya said:

Getting more orders and sending 10 effective buyers request daily has really helped me to stand out again from the crowd. 

Hello there! I was having a look in the Fiverr Experience section when I bumped into this topic. Now, my questions might be completly unrelated to @kreativzak's original porblem and I will create a new topic if needed, but why should a seller send a "buyer request"? Aren't these for buyers only? It's not the first time that I've read about this kind of advice on the Fiverr forum, but what's its purpose?

Archived