Can you work on multiple gigs for the same client at one time or does one need to finish first?

victrgo33

Question

I have an active gig with a client, Fiverr will not let me send the same client another gig for a separate job. The client is needing more work done but not part of the original project. I tried to create a customer offer and it closes the window but never sends. Has anyone experienced this? How do I accomplish this? Or can this not be done?

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

Let me see if I understand correctly; you have an active order with a client but during the order it became clear they needed extra work that's not within the original scope of the offer? If so, what you can do then is send a 'Gig Extra'. It allows you to create a sort of extra custom offer within the active order. All the buyer would need to do is accept this offer and it will be processed within that same order. 

This link is helpful for you to fully understand this process and it explains how exactly to do it: Offering Extra Services within an Active Order

Hope this helped! 

• Like 7