1st Order - Horrible Experience - Fiverr is not removing the feedback even though i have buyer's confession

festivevideos

Question

Hello.. 

it was my first order on fiverr and i was very happy.

i delivered the file within 6 hours only and waiting for modification/completion notification.

i got notification after 3 days that - buyer gave you 3 star 

and buyer wrote that he didn't receive the files till 3 days of order and i didn't make any communication. so i communicated fiverr support team regarding this and show them that this is wrong mistake and it must be some kind of misunderstanding.fiverr ignored everything which i said and told me that it is their honest opinion.i told them how can it be honest if i deliver it within 6 hrs ? why should i tolerate wrong statement on ID ? if any other buyer looking for service,they will consider me unprofessional,lazy or late worker so kindly help me out. Fiverr denied.

So,i told client that i shared the file on same day so what issue you faced ?

And He sent me this 

image.png.01659210deab744826ddfd4654df80ba.png

He clearly said that he never got notification or any comment and he is happy to rectify his comments.

BUT NOW fiverr is at fault they are not responding to my tickets.

what will be best possible resolution for this ticket ?

Order Time.PNG

Delivery Time .PNG

13 answers to this question

17 hours ago, festivevideos said:

what will be best possible resolution for this ticket ?

Ok, so here is my opinion on why CS can’t remove that feedback: 

you are talking about sending the file and buyer doesn’t say anything about the file in his review. 
Technically your buyers review is correct, you didn’t send them any other messages to follow up or give heads up that you will be sending it soon. 
If your client would’ve write in the review that they didn’t receive a file or received it late then that would’ve been a lie and fiverr CS would’ve removed that review. However in your situation it’s a grey area as a client technically correct about you not sending any follow up or heads up messages 

I agree with @mariashtelle1.

You could politely ask your buyer to be the one to contact Customer Support, but DO NOT NAG OR BUG THEM. If they do nothing, leave them be.

The only thing you can do on your end, if CS does nothing after the Buyer makes an attempt, is respond to the review yourself in a professional manner. Explain that, yes, there was a communication problem, and you'll be sure to improve and be more communicative in the future.

@mariashtelle1 i worked on fivesquid in the past..

actually main problem is that - he didn't receive the notification from the fiverr..it was not my issue..

he showed me his order logs where he showed me that i didn't get any notification like order was delivered.

that's why he is saying that it is fiverr's issue.

i contacted buyer and explained everything what happened - he said that he only got notification that order is completed after 3 days.

so is it my mistake or fiverr ? and fiverr needs to at least understand that as this is my first order here i am not aware about all the thingse even though  i worked at upwork,fivesquid in past.

IF IT IS TOTALLY FIVERR ISSUE - THEY SHOULD ACCEPT -AND CORRECT IT

This is a challenging situation, but unfortunately as other have pointed out, it is not black and white.  Communication with a buyer is one of the most important things with any business.  For example, if I have delivered an order and haven't heard from the buyer in 24 hours, I typically send a note asking if there is anything else I can help them with.  This being your first review is, of course, unfortunate.  But take it as a learning experience, commit to learning the system constraints, and work for the next buyer. 

8 hours ago, festivevideos said:

worked on fivesquid in the past..

Unfortunately that doesn’t mean much 😉 all websites are different and as freelancers we have to adjust to every platform. And I speak from my personal experience too because I work on quite a few platforms and each of them is different.

so is it my mistake or fiverr ? and fiverr needs to at least understand that as this is my first order here i am not aware about all the thingse even though  i worked at upwork,fivesquid in past

Nope, fiverr doesn’t have to understand that. They are not responsible for your success here especially if you work with their direct competitors 

actually main problem is that - he didn't receive the notification from the fiverr..it was not my issue..

That is not possible. If he received a notification that the order is completed then that means that his notifications are on. And he should’ve received TWO other notifications and emails: first that order is delivered and second that order will be marked completed in 24 hours. 
It is more likely that your buyer just didn’t see those notifications and ignored emails from fiverr. 
Again, it’s more likely that it was a human error from your client rather than a glitch that sent only 1 notification out of 3 🤷‍♀️ 

IF IT IS TOTALLY FIVERR ISSUE - THEY SHOULD ACCEPT -AND CORRECT IT

And as described above that’s most likely not a fiverr issue and just your buyer choosing someone to blame. 

so is it my mistake or fiverr ?

Not fiverr’s mistake. I know it’s not nice to receive that review but as as I mentioned: your buyer doesn’t say anything about notifications, he wrote about your communication. So TECHNICALLY he is correct. If he would’ve write in the review that he didn’t receive notifications from Fiverr then fiverr would’ve removed that review. But your client speaks about YOUR communication and that is correct that you did not send him a follow up message to see if he received your delivery or not or any other messages 🤷‍♀️

It's not about if Fiverr or the buyer is at fault or not, it's about you; have you done everything correct? Didn't the thing come into your mind that at least you should drop a message to the buyer's inbox and ask why he is neither requesting for modification nor accepting the order?

You delivered the order on time, that's brilliant! But the responsibilities don't end there. In my case, if the buyer doesn't respond, I drop a message every morning for the next three days and remind him that we have an active order, and the buyer has to check the files as they are delivered. Again after the order auto-completion, I drop a message, "the order has been automatically completed because you didn't take any decision for three days. However, if you have any questions, please let me know.".

In your case, you didn't do anything. Delivering good work on time is "zero", if you have "bad communication".

Archived