Why I can't get buyers for my gig

thomasmathew310

Hi my name is Thomas Mathew I have created fiverr 2 months ago l have created a new gig for finding instagram influencers But yet I haven’t got buyers yet .If you can give me some tips it will be very useful for me and if there I any buyers looking for finding instagram influencers data please contact me
Please visit my gig and you find any problem in my gig creation please comment My link is https://www.fiverr.com/share/lvm2Ny

Thankyou

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to have skills to be competitve on Fiverr. All the low-skill gigs such as background removal are way overcrowded. Focus on getting skills and become an expert in that field. Dont pick your job by competition.
But to answer your question: The least competitve gigs are those with low demand how a high level or required skill such as custom animations, coding etc.

Learn what problems companies are facing BECAUSE of COVID. Come up with ideas of how you can fill those specific needs. Create or alter your gigs to reflect that.

But always research Fiverr first to make sure that there aren’t many other sellers doing the same thing. If you’re too competitive it won’t work. 

You need to have skills to be competitve on Fiverr. All the low-skill gigs such as background removal are way overcrowded. Focus on getting skills and become an expert in that field. Dont pick your job by competition.

But to answer your question: The least competitve gigs are those with low demand how a high level or required skill such as custom animations, coding etc.

Thank you …

Hi everyone I started my fiverr journey in August 2020 and I had created a gig of finding influencers. After 2 months I get 2 orders and 1 review But for making my gig more good I copied other sellers description and after 1 hour I got a message saying that my gig was banned and now I am regreting for that but without loosing hope I created a gig of finding Instagram influenceers with my own description and title. Now I am waiting for my 1 st order and in my experience I am saying that be truthful and wishing you good luck

Thankyou

A lot of new sellers are in such a rush to get started on Fiverr, they fail to realize they are a business and should conduct themselves as one.

It’s never okay to flat out steal from your competitors. If someone took the time and effort to put together a well thought out gig, you should take a page out of their book and do the same (instead of plagiarizing the whole book itself).

• 3 weeks later...

I had created my gig 3 months ago and I had a good rate of impressions and clicks but by following fiverrs tutorial about fiverr thumbnail I changed my thumbnail? https://www.fiverr.com/s2/3059b6f463 and now the impressions and clicks dropped down. What is the reason for it?Please take a look on my thumbnail and suggest a method to resolve it.
Thankyou

Actually, that’s a smart way to pay for Gigs.

Years ago I needed a couple of jobs done for me and as a Fiverr Seller I hired a couple of other Fiverr Sellers and paid them out of my Fiverr Account balance.

It was easy and I didn’t have to fuss with other funding sources.

Archived