Error message when trying to take English test

byheartediting

I was posting my first gig, and when I clicked on 'take the test', I got an error message. I contacted support and they let me know I had exceeded my attempts. The problem is, I've made no attempts at this test. Not one. I cleared my cache and cookies, am using the most updated browser, and even tried using an incognito tab (all suggestions from customer support). It still gives me an error message and now support is telling I have to wait 92 days. I'm sure they get a lot of scammers but this seems to be a glitch on their end and now I can't post a gig. Before I delete my account and move to another freelance site, any suggestions? 

Edited by byheartediting
  • Sad 2

You could try to appeal to Customer Support, ask them to elevate the issue.

Otherwise, you could still set up elsewhere (another Freelancing place) and just come back to Fiverr in 3 months. No need to delete your account, especially after all the work you've put in already. There are many Sellers that work on multiple platforms. As the saying goes: don't put all your eggs in one basket.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, byheartediting said:

I was posting my first gig, and when I clicked on 'take the test', I got an error message. I contacted support and they let me know I had exceeded my attempts. The problem is, I've made no attempts at this test. Not one. I cleared my cache and cookies, am using the most updated browser, and even tried using an incognito tab (all suggestions from customer support). It still gives me an error message and now support is telling I have to wait 92 days. I'm sure they get a lot of scammers but this seems to be a glitch on their end and now I can't post a gig. Before I delete my account and move to another freelance site, any suggestions? 

you don't need to delete your account, check other gigs you can create