Allow sellers to set their own sleep schedule

mattheweveringh

For the past couple of months i've had a lot of buyers, at least one a day on average, and all of a sudden over the last couple of weeks my gig has plummeted. I seem to be doing 1/10th and maybe less than what i was before, the analytics don't lie.
I am of course the first to say i should improve things and not blame other factors but i am sure it's because i have missed buyer messages and not responded as quick as normal. I know there is supposedly a rule around 24 hour reply but i can't help but feel that when i started replying to buyers five or six hours later than normal that i ceased being fiverrs choice despite no bad reviews and things took a turn for the worse. I can't think fiverrs choice is enough to make such a drastic decrease alone.

The reason for this is that i have a sleep disorder and don't keep normal hours according to most people where I'm from, so when fiverr says "it's night time they may not respond as quickly" is not really suitable to when i tend to rest. I'd love a feature where sellers are allowed to set this once per day or simply set per month themselves so whatever governs those metrics is used when a seller is actually resting instead of when fiverr assumes they are asleep. I think this would be a great feature and fair to everybody who doesn't fit into the normal sleep cycles of everybody else. Seeing as so many clients come from other continents i feel like this would suit me better without impacting any profit margin.

Does anyone know if this is even possible? 

1 hour ago, mattheweveringh said:

Does anyone know if this is even possible? 

36 minutes ago, rkcreative09 said:

I appreciate your opinion. Thanks. 

30 minutes ago, proimagecutout said:

Really Appreciated

If you like something use the emoji.

Posting irrelevant unnecessary replies as in the above can only be considered as spamming the forum.

Agreed, it sucks feeling like I'm punished for needing to sleep at my own time but it isn't fiverrs fault or anybody elses, it's just down to a lack of having this feature. It would be great because it wouldn't affect their profit but would enable us all to use the site more effectively. I know you can go "unavailable" and "out of office" but both of those things affect stats. I really hope they implement a feature that doesn't affect metrics and allows people to set our own "may take a while to reply" period, even a standard 8 hours, and let us choose for ourselves.

I love fiverr, this site has been good to me. It's the best freelancing site out there. This is a great community and a great place to network. 
Fiverr gods, help us out! 😄 

Archived