How to become a TOP Rated seller on Fiverr? (Looking for answers from TOP rated sellers)

bestdesignerrr

Hello dear Fiverr sellers.

Inborn I'm with a creative mind and my hobby is drawing. I learned graphic design during 2010-2011. In 2012 I heard about online jobs opportunities for graphic designers. I searched about freelancing platforms and tried the tops sites. Unfortunately, I couldn't earn a single dollar. I was frustrated and left those sites. In 2015 one of my friends told me about Fiverr. I gave it a try and it worked out. I could get my first order within a few days. I surprised. I became a full-time freelancer on Fiverr. It is my only income source since 2016. I'm very happy and proud to be a seller on Fiverr. I introduced Fiverr to several guys and trained them. They are doing well on Fiverr and one could earn more than me. In 2019-2020 I couldn't perform well. My sales dropped. Then I realized how some new sellers are performing well. I could see some guys who joined Fiverr recently became top-rated within a year.

I keep improving my skills. I bought some Udemy courses. I learned on YouTube too. I became an expert in photoshop editing and logo designing. I published new gigs and updated old gigs. But no sales. Then I started sending offers to buyer requests. I started getting orders from buyer requests and from repeating customers. (Keep in mind, best services and good communication always make your clients buy from you permanently) Trust me I'm working with some clients for years. I don't know why I'm still a level two seller. All I want is to become a TOP rated seller on Fiverr. I appreciate it if someone can tell me how to become a TOP rated seller on Fiverr. 

Thank you very much!

You are setting yourself up for failure by asking “what is wrong with my account”. The TRS badge is not easy to get but at the same time it’s not a badge you need to get in order to make good money on the platform. Work on your process and not just the deliverables, and always strive for excellence when it comes to customer support.

Best case scenario: Fiverr grants you the badge.

Worst case scenario: you elevate yourself, grow your business and make more money.

It’s a win-win.

But if you keep hitting an invisible wall and feel bad about something you cannot directly control or influence, you will be unhappy. And if you are unhappy you will probably not be able to grow and create a better future for yourself.

7 hours ago, bestdesignerrr said:

I appreciate it if someone can tell me how to become a TOP rated seller on Fiverr. 

1. Take the time to learn the basic requirements to be considered for the manual vetting process.

2. Be better than 98% of those in your category, or after manual vetting, you will be rejected.

Easy Peasy

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Easy Peasy

Mike, I’m relieved that you stay so committed to our club’s “initiation secrets.”

As members of the TRS/Pro club, we have more than just an obligation to keep these methods to ourselves. We are honored to do so. 

How about that quarterly bonus they gave us this month? I’m sure you invested yours wisely. You know me, I blew mine on variant cover bootlegs of Beatles outtakes and a new car. Easy come I guess. 

Did your subscription of “Fiverr Secrets” get to you late? I think it was a holiday problem. Oh well, I can just contact our special customer service channel and get all the new SEO terms that will keep us in order heaven. It’s so easy that way. 

By the way, thanks for the advice on how to fix my “delete review” button. Worked perfectly. “4.3?” I think not. Hahahaha. 

10 hours ago, thetruth_ said:

The TRS badge is not easy to get but at the same time it’s not a badge you need to get in order to make good money on the platform.

I was TRS for 5 years or so, lost it due to cancellations because I had surgery. I've been level 2 and had the same amount of sales, maybe even more. So I agree, TRS does little when it comes to sales. It might be important if you have a higher tier price point.. But if your prices are lower, it doesn't help that much. And since you can pay for the ability to be a seller plus and receive the 7 day withdrawal, there are few TRS benefits remaining. Pro benefits on the other hand, that's something else.

12 hours ago, thetruth_ said:

You are setting yourself up for failure by asking “what is wrong with my account”. The TRS badge is not easy to get but at the same time it’s not a badge you need to get in order to make good money on the platform. Work on your process and not just the deliverables, and always strive for excellence when it comes to customer support.

Best case scenario: Fiverr grants you the badge.

Worst case scenario: you elevate yourself, grow your business and make more money.

It’s a win-win.

But if you keep hitting an invisible wall and feel bad about something you cannot directly control or influence, you will be unhappy. And if you are unhappy you will probably not be able to grow and create a better future for yourself.

Thanks for the comments. I'm happy with what I do and earn on Fiverr. I want to elevate my self. I keep improving my skills and working hard. I just needed some advice from other sellers. Thank you very much friend!!

11 hours ago, newsmike said:

1. Take the time to learn the basic requirements to be considered for the manual vetting process.

2. Be better than 98% of those in your category, or after manual vetting, you will be rejected.

Easy Peasy

Thank you very much for your comment sir. What is the manual vetting process?

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Nice try, if you were imaginary, I would be able to turn my head for a second without half my french fries disappearing

We’re not going to have this argument again, Mike. Just because you yell “mine,” doesn’t actually make it yours. This includes the clicker, so back off. 

You know not to test me when I’m watching my “Family Ties.” 

12 minutes ago, bestdesignerrr said:

I hope you will be a TRS in near future. Never lose hope.

I would love to be one again. That being said, I have a Seller Plus subscription and that means I can withdraw in 7 days anyway, and I don't use customer support often for the faster reply rate to matter. So it's more about getting the badge back. 

On 12/1/2021 at 11:20 AM, mihimaldesign said:

Keep always delivering good work I think. Eventually TRS badge comes for surely. I think  We should focus on delivery output always.

Sure. Without proper skills, we can not get even a level one seller badge. We should keep improving our skills, deliver quality output and impress clients.

On 12/2/2021 at 7:00 AM, rasel3465 said:

You are lucky. Thank you.

Not sure who you were addressing, but I can assure you that luck has nothing to do with it.  Unless you think BMW, Coca-Cola and Amazon were just lucky. It's about skills, customer service and presenting yourself professionally. 

Archived