I've just joined Fiber as an animator. I need some suggestions.

ysufxr

👏 Very well said! The forum is filled with topics made by new sellers with the traditional question “How to be successful on Fiverr? How to get the first order?” Before asking that, I suggest to research for that topic since there are so many existing topics with tips for New Sellers. Also, never believe in Easy Money. Money never comes easily, specially in the beginning. Sadly, many youtubers have made people believe that it is easy to make money on Fiverr and they come here unprepared, create a gig and only waste time.

Polish Your Skill, Work hard, Find Better Way, Always. Nothing comes easy.

3 hours ago, danigraphicss said:

👏 Very well said! The forum is filled with topics made by new sellers with the traditional question “How to be successful on Fiverr? How to get the first order?” Before asking that, I suggest to research for that topic since there are so many existing topics with tips for New Sellers. Also, never believe in Easy Money. Money never comes easily, specially in the beginning. Sadly, many youtubers have made people believe that it is easy to make money on Fiverr and they come here unprepared, create a gig and only waste time.

Polish Your Skill, Work hard, Find Better Way, Always. Nothing comes easy.

Thanks

Archived