Can I use Pictures for my GIG from any kinds of source/Websites ? 

rumanaaishi

1 hour ago, rumanaaishi said:

I am using PNG /JPEG/EPS files from any kinds of sources, websites...

Is this OKAY TO USE for my gig?

PNG format is a lossless compression file format, which makes it a common choice for use on the Web.
PNG is a good choice for storing line drawings, text, and iconic graphics at a small file size.
JPG format is a lossy compressed file format.

• Like 5

According to Fiverr TOS, you can't use copyrighted images or videos. If you did this before It may cause harm to your account. 

When Fiver algorithm reviews those images and detected any copyright issue, Fiverr may give you a warning. But now, try to use copyright-free images.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

You're a graphic designer, why don't you design your own images? That would also be a great way to show what you can do; if buyers see you using someone else's design, they'll think you must be so ashamed of the poor quality of your own work that you don't dare to show it in your gig images.

A graphic designer who is using someone else's images for their gigs is basically saying "Don't buy from me, all I know how to do is to steal stuff from the internet."

• Like 7
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

Correct. you can only use unique images. Not only for Gig but also for any Fiverr portfolio and anywhere else. You can only use copyright free image like from pixels, unsplash, freepic. This kind of website contains completely copyright-free images. Or can target a particular copyright image and  redesign that image on canva or photoshop.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

If you use copyrighted images on your GIG thumbnails, it's a DIRECT PERMANENT BAN. Just yesterday, one of my friend's accounts got banned for the same reason, and even before, I know some cases where the accounts got banned permanently. Fiverr doesn't send any warning for this violation; they permanently ban the account, and for permanent, no matter if you request them by mail to re-open the account, they will not lift the ban.

Also, as you can see in the screenshot, once your account gets banned, you're not allowed to open a new account from a different email address and make a fresh start. Creating a new account will also get you a ban on your new account.

*The screenshot attached is of my friend's mail from Fiverr customer support when he requested to remove the ban from its account.

image.png

• Like 8
  • Up 3

Gig images

• Drag an image or click Browse and select an image
  • Upload up to 3 photos that describe or relate to your Gig
  • Photos can be samples of your work
  • Recommended image size: 1280 x 769 px, with a minimum of 712 x 430 and a maximum of 4000 x 2416 px (at 72 DPI).
  • Resizing images: If you’re using a Mac, use Preview. On Windows, use Photo Gallery. Other free tools are available online
  • Gigs must have at least one image uploaded to be published.
  • The image should be owned by you. Do not use copyrighted images or images downloaded from the internet or your Gig won't be approved.

Learn more in our Gig image guide.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 8

You can be used copyright free images. Because of, copyright image violence to the Fiverr TSO. But no need to stole image from others. You are a Graphics designer. So you can use your own design for better results from other. It will be 100% unique and safe. You can use 1400×740 Pixel jpg format for your gig image. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, melanielm said:

disturbs me.

Haha, nowadays, every third people on the forum is doing that. I daily see people with gigs on "digital marketing" asking for tips to grow their accounts and share on social media. People are blindly creating gigs, no matter if they don't even have a basic understanding of that thing. The truth is, they don't even respect their work and don't have any ethics for their account. Same here, a 4-year experienced graphic designer is asking whether she can steal the content of others.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, rawque_gulia said:

Haha, nowadays, every third people on the forum is doing that. I daily see people with gigs on "digital marketing" asking for tips to grow their accounts and share on social media. People are blindly creating gigs, no matter if they don't even have a basic understanding of that thing. The truth is, they don't even respect their work and don't have any ethics for their account. Same here, a 4-year experienced graphic designer is asking whether she can steal the content of others.

Thank You So Much 😇

• Like 2

On 11/28/2021 at 10:03 PM, rawque_gulia said:

If you use copyrighted images on your GIG thumbnails, it's a DIRECT PERMANENT BAN. Just yesterday, one of my friend's accounts got banned for the same reason, and even before, I know some cases where the accounts got banned permanently. Fiverr doesn't send any warning for this violation; they permanently ban the account, and for permanent, no matter if you request them by mail to re-open the account, they will not lift the ban.

Also, as you can see in the screenshot, once your account gets banned, you're not allowed to open a new account from a different email address and make a fresh start. Creating a new account will also get you a ban on your new account.

*The screenshot attached is of my friend's mail from Fiverr customer support when he requested to remove the ban from its account.

image.png

Yeah Actually I forgot to mention, I work for Food Menu Design and I have to add pictures of Coca-Cola, Dominos Pizza etc.. I use pictures from pixaby, unsplashh like thiz but still I edit those pictures but I have found the same pictures in Copyright Sites&Copyright Free sites... Coca cola bottle picture is a common thing.... I was confused that if same pictures are using in Both Copyrighted&Copyright free sites then how my account may face difficulties ? I am sorry maybe I have lack of knowledge about the regulations I Just need my mind to be cleared 😇

And yeah I'm extremely sorry If my question sounded silly😇

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rumanaaishi said:

maybe I have lack of knowledge about the regulations

As per Fiverr's Terms of Service, you're the one who has to ensure that you have all the necessary licenses for the service you offer and the work you deliver. It's your responsibility to learn everything about regulations, and if you get caught breaking the rules, "lack of knowledge about the regulations" isn't going to be a valid excuse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

As per Fiverr's Terms of Service, you're the one who has to ensure that you have all the necessary licenses for the service you offer and the work you deliver. It's your responsibility to learn everything about regulations, and if you get caught breaking the rules, "lack of knowledge about the regulations" isn't going to be a valid excuse.

Yeah I Got It😇Gracious

• Like 2