Alhamdulillah. Another order Complete. Pray For Me Everyone. Thank You.

pro_ariful

2 hours ago, pro_ariful said:

Fiverr _ pro_ari.png

I only say this because you have the word "Pro" in your name.  Pro's don't get amazed when they make a sale, and they sure as heck don't ask their competitors to pray for them.  This is a business website, and you should consider acting like that "pro" you claim to be. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, newsmike said:

I only say this because you have the word "Pro" in your name.  Pro's don't get amazed when they make a sale, and they sure as heck don't ask their competitors to pray for them.  This is a business website, and you should consider acting like that "pro" you claim to be. 

Yes pro is always pro level😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/28/2021 at 3:29 AM, newsmike said:

I know I'm just meant to use the emoji and get moving. But my interest is pitched 😆

I would say, not every business person understand the tag they use and the implication it has on the way they think or act.

• Like 2