I got 1 start from on my first order. Can I continue with this account?

emadulislam299

Question

11 answers to this question

19 hours ago, emadulislam299 said:

got 1 star on first order cause my client a feature that isn't available in learnpress

I think first you need to do self assessment on what YOU did wrong, not your client. 
Why did you agree for a job that you couldn’t complete? Why you client is saying that you made him buy plugins and still didn’t fulfill the requirements that he asked for? Why didn’t you check what the client needed before delivering work? 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

36 minutes ago, arshadzamanbd said:

a pretty impressive mentor badge

There's nothing impressive in that. It's just a badge for forum activity (and the said activity can be posting unhelpful comments all over the forum).

On 11/27/2021 at 3:02 PM, emadulislam299 said:

I can't gave him this service

Then you shouldn't have accepted to do the job. Or, if the order was already placed, you should have cancelled it and apologized as soon as you realized you couldn't do it.

On 11/27/2021 at 3:02 PM, emadulislam299 said:

what i do now?

Stop offering things you can't do and stop wasting other people's time and money.

• Like 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry about another post, but didn't you say that your buyer was so satisfied they gave you a $100 tip and said they would work with you again?

Was it really a tip, or was it the additional money you demanded for the plugins?

Is anything you said true, or did you trick the buyer into closing the order even though you couldn't do the job, so you could just run away with the money?

• Like 2
  • Up 2

55 minutes ago, arshadzamanbd said:

Hi Rasel,

I checked your forum profile and I noticed you've got several followers and amazingly you've got a pretty impressive mentor badge. But brother you've to remember you are representing your country as well. So the tiny little spelling mistakes are unexpected. Be careful next time. No offence, please. Thank you so much.

Thanks

• Like 3

21 hours ago, rasel3465 said:

Don't upsate brother. Continue its. I hope next order you will good resuilt. Thanks.

Hi Rasel,

I checked your forum profile and I noticed you've got several followers and amazingly you've got a pretty impressive mentor badge. But brother you've to remember you are representing your country as well. So the tiny little spelling mistakes are unexpected. Be careful next time. No offence, please. Thank you so much.

• Like 5