I'm going to link my social media account to my Fiverr account maybe it will help me to rank my gig again.
I need your suggestion should I attach all social media options that are available on Fiverr like Facebook, twitter, StackOverflow, GitHub, Vimeo, and dribble or just a few of them like FB, Twitter, and Github.
and how to use them so it will work for me.
Thanks

• Like 26
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/27/2021 at 2:45 PM, chohanhamza said:

how to use them so it will work for me.

Your social media accounts (and posts on those accounts) have nothing to do with anything with Fiverr. Those details are not even publicly displayed. We connect accounts only to gain trust and credibility.

7 hours ago, chohanhamza said:

how many post,tags and content etc...

If you have zero posts or 100 posts on any social media platform, and you have connected it with your profile, it's the same thing. The number of posts or anything doesn't make any difference.

• Like 15
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/27/2021 at 3:15 AM, chohanhamza said:

I'm going to link my social media account to my Fiverr account maybe it will help me to rank my gig again.

No, it will not. Fiverr does not operate on rank.

On 11/27/2021 at 3:15 AM, chohanhamza said:

and how to use them so it will work for me.

You need to be willing to experiment, and see what works for YOU. Test things out, get rid of what doesn't reach your goals, and keep what does.

• Like 12

• 2 months later...

Hi chohanhamza,
It's impossible to rank your gig through connecting social account. Yes! its will work for you. When you connect your social account then the credibility of the buyer increases. In my Perspective, You don't need to connect your all account. You can connect FB,  Twitter, and GitHub. But if you think you can connect all social account. It's up to you.

Thanks

• Like 4

On 11/27/2021 at 12:44 PM, zahedulrubel said:

Connect all of them. It's increase credibility. 

2 hours ago, shakibhusaindms said:

Connect all of them. It's increase credibility. 

Please don't break the forum rules by copying previous posts.

• Like 5