Response rating decreases a lot even if I always answer

ramsesmont

I write this because I am concerned about my response rating, despite always responding and being attentive to customers, this measure always goes down, at first it went down a little but now it does so to exaggerated levels.
I am a regular seller who has managed to maintain a 5 star rating over time and my two gigs, I had reached level 1 but the problem started.

Without any explanation my rate went from 100% to 99%, I did not give it importance and I tried to continue working as I always have. The next day it was already at 98%, and the next at 97% and so on.

When it dropped below 80 I was worried and expected the worst: the warning where I lost level one. The accountant stayed at 79% and since then I resigned myself to continue working like this. I continued to respond and serve my clients as always, but I think this has already been going out of line, since it is already about 65%.

It causes me a bit of annoyance because I am always attentive and responsive. Sometimes I delay due to connection failures but I never exceed the line where the rating is lost.

Is there a way to recover my response rate and prevent it from continuing to decline in this way? I am concerned that it will reach zero despite constantly receiving and serving customers satisfactorily.
This also worries me, as I have been feeling that fewer and fewer customers enter.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 9:54 PM, ramsesmont said:

I am a regular seller who has managed to maintain a 5 star rating over time and my two gigs, I had reached level 1 but the problem started.

The thing is.. they track your response rating for the past 60 days. So most likely you had a time period when you barely replied, and that's what penalizes you. Keep replying quickly and eventually the rating will go up. However, if it's under 90%, you will lose your level this month (maybe you already did, since we are on the 15th).

• Like 3