Hi! I’m brand new!

Hello everyone, so I’m brand new on here, super excited but a little confused!? I am a Virtual Assistant going on my 2nd year! I just heard of Fiverr so after doing some research I joined! But…now what!? I have made my seller profile can someone guide me in the next steps and how to be successful? 

Thanks in advance!😁

47FFAEFE-D151-4697-939A-DBC8AB93EBE0.jpeg

3 hours ago, camillegreen839 said:

Hello everyone, so I’m brand new on here, super excited but a little confused!? I am a Virtual Assistant going on my 2nd year! I just heard of Fiverr so after doing some research I joined! But…now what!? I have made my seller profile can someone guide me in the next steps and how to be successful? 

Thanks in advance!😁

🌼 yes, Welcome to your profile. Now you create a gig for your service. And send ten buyer requests every day. Then hopefully you will have success. 🥰

8 hours ago, camillegreen839 said:

Thanks in advance!😁

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

Archived