ALL GIGS TOTALLY DOWN AFTER PROMOTED GIGS UNQUALIFIED

kreativeutsa

This is the first time I got into this critical situation regarding my gigs which I did not face earlier.
My three gigs that have been unqualified from promoted gig service for last four days. After that I cannot find my all gigs in Fiverr search even after searching with gig’s keywords.
That is why the impressions, clicks and responses of my all gigs went down. I have 200+ positive review and my gigs were positioned in first page in search before the gig promotion unqualified. I don't know what I will do now. I regularly used to complete 10 bid and was getting consistent buyer responses and orders. My all gigs were performing well.
So, if you please anyone help me out then I would be highly grateful.

Thank you.

Please help

This is the first time I got into this critical situation regarding my gigs which I did not face earlier.
My three gigs that have been unqualified from promoted gig service for last four days. After that I cannot find my all gigs my in Fiverr search even after searching with gig’s keywords.
That is why the impressions, clicks and responses of my all gigs totally went down. I have 200+ positive review and my gigs were positioned in first page in search before the gig promotion unqualified. I don't know what I will do now. I regularly used to complete 10 bid and was getting consistent buyer responses and orders. My all gigs were performing well before that.
So, if you please anyone help me out or give any suggestion  then I would be highly grateful.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

HI ALL,

I AM A LEVEL 2 SELLER AND CONSISTENT ON MY ACCOUNT. I WAS GETTING GOOD NUMBER OF ORDERS BUT SUDDENLY MY ALL GIGS WERE UNQUALIFIED FROM PROMOTION AND AS A RESULT ALL MY GIGS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM SEARCH FOR LAST 3 MONTHS. I AM STILL GETTING ORDERS FROM MY EXISTING CLIENT. BUT, MY GIG'S IMRESSEION NOT GOING UP AND NOT FIND IN SEARCH. I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SUPPORT 2 TO 3 TIMES BUT NOT POSITIVE THING IS HAPPEND.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT OR GIVE ANY SOLUTION.

THANK YOU.

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? 

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. t all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

(Posting in capitals is seen as SHOUTING)

Archived