What to do as a new freelancer?

all_expert_24

On 11/24/2021 at 1:48 PM, all_expert_24 said:

I have Gig as a Virtual Assistant in Fiber,

Tip: The correct spelling is Fiverr which is written on every page in front of your eyes.

Also, suggest you check your gigs carefully for grammar and spelling mistakes as there are many.

Attention to detail is very important and mistakes will put many buyers off.

They will just move on to buy from someone else.

As for tags: 

Search Tags
Add 1 to 5 words or phrases that best describe your Gig.

The above is from the Help Centre.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

Firstly you complete the fiverr profile information full complete. As you have come fiverr market place. I think you have more and more skill. So, you should give the skill test of fiverr. Simply you go to your profile and scroll down see the skill test. This is very important for your client and fiverr trusted. Then you can published the 7 gig of your skill. You can marketing your giig any social media. You  also send the buyer request daily for achive the order. This is very basic idea what you do it as a new freelancer. I hope that is help you.

Thanks,

apexsayem

Yes, having more experience makes you more credible, people will trust you more, but also, your overall work should in theory be of better quality. All of these things lead to the potential to have more work, but you also need to know how to market yourself (providing high quality examples of past work, no errors in your description, professional looking images etc, appropriate pricing structure). On fiverr, the most important thing in my opinion is getting good reviews though, this is what will increase buyer trust the most - but that's because it's tangible proof of your experience. Someone with 1,000 five star reviews but only a year of experience might find it easier (at least in the short term), to get work than a new seller with 10 years of experience but who has not had any sales yet, so no reviews.

On 11/26/2021 at 6:55 AM, all_expert_24 said:

What are the tags for Virtual Assistant to get more buyer requests?

The answer is the same as for your previous question. Tags don't affect how many buyer requests you get.

You can keep changing the category/subcategory in your question, and the answer will remain the same. 

Guest dorcas2001

To me it depends on your location and the level you are in. Plus the fiverr requests flows in different times. Between 21:00 EAT and 22:00 EAT gigs are there to be specific around  21:30 EAT

18 hours ago, pwdsumon said:

it's like 11pm to 2am maybe

18 hours ago, shipon_it said:

I get most buyer request at 11pm to 2:30am

16 hours ago, parvez_marketer said:

it might be at night.

Stop this nuisance, guys, please. You guys have filled the entire forum with misinformation and idiotic messages.
There is "no best time". It depends on many factors.

And let's once assume that there is a "best time", then not everyone is your neighbor; at least write IST, GMT, EAT, or something. Lol, if you really want to give a piece of false information, then give it correctly with full dedication.

@parvez_marketer And please! I have been observing your messages for the last many days, and I literally don't find even one helpful message. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived